• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Predictions based on AI's.

It will also be the tournament where the aim is not to come first :D

Ireland - It's theirs for the losing! Irish rugby is currently on a roll and they should win it.
Wales - Frankly, who knows, but with AWJ as captain, they won't be lacking in passion (especially if they beat England and then the sheep up on the Brecon Beacons will be in for a long night!)
England - The two away games that they could be their undoing. A convincing win against the Frogs will set them up nicely for Cardiff but if they don't, then their unbeaten record could come to an end.
Scotland - For the first time in my life, I'm hoping that Scotland get their act together and get a couple of good wins (except against England!)
France - Even with Guy Novès in charge, I am not expecting much as they don't have any outstanding indivuduals who can turn a game.
Italy - Will COS bring about a change of fortune? No, in spite of that splendid win against the Boks

Last edited:
Intuition. Unless your hand can dis-attach itself like Thing from the Addams Family, I got no one to ask.
(Much Lovexxxxx Groundhog)

4647959-7947426_f260.jpg

Yep, it's Six Nations time again. The weirdest and most depraved time on TRF. Better buckle up because I'll be continuing my annual tradition of being a dick if we win, and changing my profile, flag and the general direction of my hatred to the country that beats us. It's actually very fun being English for a week.

I'll be arrogant and dismissive prior to games. Gracious (read as condescending) in victory and initially gracious but soon very salty in defeat... I'm like this year round actually, nevermind.

Oh I'd be all for it. I really don't understand why people view the British as unwelcoming towards foreigners, because the half of their country that aren't on benefits pay millions in taxes a year to keep a very nice German family comfortable.

Oh I'd be all for it. I really don't understand why people view the British as unwelcoming towards foreigners, because the half of their country that aren't on benefits pay millions in taxes a year to keep a very nice German family comfortable.
Yeah but they are the nice Germans, we don't like those other horrible Germans.

Latest posts