• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Predictions

kidney has won two heino cups and a grand slam hayes is just pure ****

what about him?
and what about him ? TommyBoweEngland-200x200.jpg

Brian-O_Driscoll--P_153084t.jpg

Meh. Ben Cohen has more medals then both of them combined. And better ones too.

what happened to cohen he was so young when he won the world cup and was at the time a brilliant player after world cup 2003 he just went off the radar and is not himself anymore

He's just slower, he's still got the skills to pay the bills, as they say.
He also spent some time in France, so that's where he went off-radar

I don't have any major complaints with Kidney's management really. Sure, I would have liked to see more experimentation in the AI's, but we still have a bigger squad than we did at any time under Eddie. If he picks Ross at 3 this Six Nations, I'll be happy. He's the best man for the job.

Oh, Eoinmc, please be quiet.

does anyone know if englands lions tour players from 2009 have played for england recently

Sheridan - Yes
Mears - No
Vickery - Retired
Croft - Yes
Ellis - Retired
Monye - No (dropped down to Saxon last Six Nations)
Worsely - Yes
Flutey - Yes (missed out on the AIs through injury)
Tim Payne - Unfortunately, Yes
Simon Shaw - Yes

Think that's all of them?

Last edited:
thanks i was editing my rugby 08 lions squad roster

just forgot one i allready knew dirty dirty delon he plays for irish i think

what happened to cohen he was so young when he won the world cup and was at the time a brilliant player after world cup 2003 he just went off the radar and is not himself anymore

On the assumption that 98 is the year you were born you being 5 years old at the time I doubt you have a great memory of Ben Cohens performances in 2003 ...

Seeing as it is a wee bit closer to the time, I think I'll have another shot at my predictions

1. England
2. Ireland
3. France
4. Wales/ Scotland
5. Scotland/ Wales
6. Italy

With Wales being the favourites to finish 5th

Edit: Just to say I am sooo amped for this competition, and that I think Wales are the dark horses

Last edited:
98 is just a number i picked at random why the hell would i be on a forum if i was 12 ? ps. im 23

So you were actually about 12 when Cohen was considered the best in the world.

no. i went to a 6 nations match in lansdowne road when i was 15 you hammered us i remember cohen playing amazing and i watched all of ireland aswell as most of englands games in world cup unfortunaly including ireland vs france i remember cohen scoring with a sudden change of pace

:O :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You were 15 in 2003... So instead of "No", you mean "Yes, I was 12 in 2000".

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Latest posts