• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Prem players who don’t play on artificial turf

Come into this thread to see how it is going and find you lot chatting **** about me.

tenor.gif

Would symptoms of this include a shooting pain down ya leg and a tingly foot/elbow on one side of your body?..
For the first part, yes.
But not leg & arm/torso (though it's possible to blow multiple discs I'm say low back & neck)
If that's what you've got, go see a pro!

Bad disc boys unite!
I did mine at the right place.

If you're going to blow a disc, do it at Chiropractic College!

I'm 17. Weirdly, the oldest player in my club's 1st XV is only 27. Average age is about 22.

Edit: Actually, thinking about it, with everyone available 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 15 are all still eligible for U20s.
Are you playing at a pretty high level? The average age of player in Ireland's top amateur leagues is 22/23, all the work and injuries just aren't worth it to most people not getting payed so they join smaller clubs or play in the 2nds or 3rds.

@Old Hooker - I like the passion but I really wish this was a summer sport, winter is rotten!

I absolutely hate artificial pitches. Burning pain in your knees when you get in the shower really spoils the fun of a post victory hetero handy with your team. Some I've played on, looking at you Lansdowne pitch don't even feel fit for purpose. It's like I can feel the Aviva stadium's car park three inches below the pitch every time my knobbly little knees hit the floor.

Are you playing at a pretty high level? The average age of player in Ireland's top amateur leagues is 22/23, all the work and injuries just aren't worth it to most people not getting payed so they join smaller clubs or play in the 2nds or 3rds.

@Old Hooker - I like the passion but I really wish this was a summer sport, winter is rotten!

I would prob take up the sport again if it was a summer one.

Would symptoms of this include a shooting pain down ya leg and a tingly foot/elbow on one side of your body?..

Mine started with numbness in my foot (that is now permanent) and shooting pain in my leg.

I'm not sure if it's worse than my fractured hip though, both mother fecking painful and long rehabs.

Some grim photos coming out after Sales game at Sarries yesterday,
Ben curry with a big burn down the side of his shin and lost all the skin on his knee

Put it this way, I would not want to do a, Dive in the corner to score a try on one of them. Eh given the lumpy pitch at the World Cup the other day, I do not know. Maybe they are better..... No i do not really mean that.

Latest posts