• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Cup 21/22

You're forgetting the powehouse that is Nathan Earle lol

In seriousness, if he could keep fit he could be a decent signing
I think Nathan was a hopeful signing by Dean. Risk free shall i say. He wont be expensive, and if we can get him fit...then Dean gets a very good winger. If not, with no relegation....we have talented young kids to blood without the pressure of relegation....

19.11.21_NewcastleFalcons_Home_PRC_TeamNews_Newsletter-1.jpg

Like that - few more debuts, more time for the youngsters and some injury returnees
Though it does show the cupboards a bit bare WRT 8s coming through

and tightheads, I guess - but we've got one out on loan and another injured

M8 he's from Bath I'm amazed he knows who Spiderman is.
Prob thought it was originally a black and white silent film from France about a man watching a spider for 2 hours, where you go to watch it in a cinema that serves fine wine from a bottle.
giphy.gif

Oh, and Wiltshire downs, not Bath

This thread is already more entertaining than the entirety of the Premiership Cup

Wasps.PNG

Happy again with the line up. Squad played well last game and came close to securing a win. Would be good to actaully watch the on telly but oh well.

Ones to look out for again, Mathews vs Lancaster will be good and Hartley at inside centre. Pichardie and Tunney also look uber talented.

And as I expected it's a very different team from last week!
It's good to see Barton starting and it'll be interesting to see how Evans does at fullback. I'm also surprised at Ford-Robinson being at 1 given he's a tighthead prop.

FEi-CaDXMAQp8Ep.jpg

Irish looking good tonight. Tom Pearson at 7 continuing to look promising after a couple of good showings in the Premiership.

Cheeky win and all tries from the academy players, can't really ask for more in the Mickey mouse cup

Sounds like we've finally got some pace coming through - been sorely lacking for a while

Gloucester steamrolls the Chiefs, 45-19. :cool: Nice win!

Latest posts