• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Games this Weekend - Rd 19

Murley looks in a lot of pain. Quins gonna run out of wingers

I didn't catch the game, but gutted to lose today. Thankfully Worcester did us a bit of a favour by beating Sale.

Really concerned to hear about Earle and Murley's injuries.

Visser and Walker have played for the reserves in the past few weeks so they are fit enough to call upon if needed.

How do you guys think JJ did? He ran well and i think defended well but a few times i thought a pass was on and he chose to go himself. Big joe barely got the ball, i think JJ is behind Slade atm, maybe a weaker running game but Slades playmaking abilities make up for that.

How do you guys think JJ did? He ran well and i think defended well but a few times i thought a pass was on and he chose to go himself. Big joe barely got the ball, i think JJ is behind Slade atm, maybe a weaker running game but Slades playmaking abilities make up for that.
100% for WC JJ problem is he is a 13 only with the squads at 31 and others who can slot into this spot and Farrell who can play 12 there will be only 3 out and out centres in squad which will be manu slade and unfortunately Teo.
Nowell + Daley cover if one goes down permanently till JJ is flown out.
EJ will fill back three as he can't work out who is best bar May.

100% for WC JJ problem is he is a 13 only with the squads at 31 and others who can slot into this spot and Farrell who can play 12 there will be only 3 out and out centres in squad which will be manu slade and unfortunately Teo.
Nowell + Daley cover if one goes down permanently till JJ is flown out.
EJ will fill back three as he can't work out who is best bar May.
Crazy to think that EJs obsession with Teo could lead to one of the best outside centres in the game missing out on the world cup.

Crazy to think that EJs obsession with Teo could lead to one of the best outside centres in the game missing out on the world cup.
It better not. Teo hasnt played great for england or worcester very often at all. Manu slade faz can play 12. Slade manu plays 13 so having an out and out 13 in JJ over a 12/13 in teo makes sense.

Billy V booed by fans when he was on the pitch...

I'm a huge fan of both. Slade has really taken his chance. It took him a long time to reproduce his club form at test level, but after a sustained run of consistently good performances in the AIs and the 6 Nations, he deserves to be first choice.

JJ is still a top class 13. If Te'o is selected ahead of him, it will be a travesty.

So although it isnt decided yet it seems Falcons have to much to do to turn it around. Looking at the run in for falcons and Worcester.

Both play Gloucester and Saints.
Falcons play bristol
Worcester play sarries who will put out a second teams very likly(so easier game)

So if Falcons go down who will or can jumpship? I hope jonny williams can, id have him at chiefs he as loads of potential as do a few others.

I think it's more or less certain to be Newcastle now. Losing against Tigers with Worcester and Bristol winning is a killer blow.

They basically need to win 2 of their 3 remaining games with Worcester and Bristol failing to get any more points. I just can't see that happening.

Not all of the moves have been confirmed, but almost all of their current locks are leaving (Green, Davidson, Witty, Young), but I think they'd keep the majority of their players if/when they go down. A lot of their players are very loyal including the likes of Wilson, Welch and Hammersley and some of their other big names are a getting a little bit old to be massively attractive (I'm thinking of Flood, Goneva, Sinoti).

I can see Wilson going on loan somewhere to protect his England place rather than leaving altogether, I'm sure Takulua will be snapped-up and Graham may head up to Scotland. Beyond that, I can see them keeping the bulk of their squad and filling the gaps with academy players.

Williams is an interesting one. He'll potentially suffer back to back relegations, so it would depend if he has a release clause.

We looked significantly worse without Cordero. Missed that step and constant threat even when fully marked it creates so much more space and chances. We havnt got much quality depth in that back line have we?

For me top 3 done.
Newcastle gone.
4 to8 anyones guess.
So my 2 pennies worth.
Quins out of form + a euro semi final could slide 5 or 6.
Wasps coming into form but is the depth in squad there dark horse for 4th
Saints (my team) injury decimated but play 2 Of bottom 3 plus Exeter last up when they rest players.Sadly slide to 7th as treatment room is tiny.
Sale poor this week no rest does SD sacrifice a cup final v a top 4 chance gets caught in no mans land and end up 8th.
Bath finally play for 80 mins and sneak 4th.
Cannot see any sequence of results that allow Bris Tigers or Warrior's anything other who is not 2nd worse.

Latest posts