• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Club Kits

I didn't see an announcement for the Sharks (KZN) new kit, but I saw it online. I hate it and feed bad for them. Would you like some Hollywood Bets with that football jersey?
1697036822167.png

I didn't see an announcement for the Sharks (KZN) new kit, but I saw it online. I hate it and feed bad for them. Would you like some Hollywood Bets with that football jersey?
View attachment 18083
That should have been okay but the placement of sponsors is not good at all and spoils the shirt. Surely a supplier like Umbro could have done better?

... but because of that video we can now officially refer to B*th fans as Dullards from now on.

Old Man Good Job GIF

I am also liking our Euro kit;
1000000847.jpg

Can't say I'm wowed by them but they look ok. Was hoping more for some heritage looming ones.

Can't say the fit on them looks very good though.

Not keen on the crusaders kit at all
nor me, i really dont like the collar the saders, blues and canes have used....almost identical to the one adidas used last year and i didnt like it then either

Can't say I'm wowed by them but they look ok. Was hoping more for some heritage looming ones.

Can't say the fit on them looks very good though.
they're coming, the blues released their one

1700638461275.png

rumor has it the other 4 weren't ready yet so they had to delay them, i am assuming we'll all get versions of our 97-98 jerseys like that

all in all a little underwhelming but still looking forward to the other heritage jerseys and classic have made a point of saying they will be doing a much large range of supports gear....something adidas was poor at

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 8.54.18 PM.png

Not Club but boy oh boy do I like that.
Even willing to have people question whether my ancestors were the good type of immigrants.