• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 18/19 - Rd 22

This may have lacked slick skills, cool heads, any sort of tactics or competence, but...
It's not lacked from drama or passion

4th 5th and 6th all on 56pts
7th on 55pts
8th and 9th on 51pts

Crazy old season

7th on 55pts
8th and 9th on 51pts

Crazy old season
1st 86 :)
2nd 78
3rd 68

;)....but point taken on the rest of the season. Fair play to Bristol. Forst season and alot of championship players. Second season they should be fine. They have that attscking from anywhere base to build on.

Last edited:
7th on 55pts
8th and 9th on 51pts

Crazy old season
Agree.
Hard at end of day when looking at points difference Top 4 we're as they should be.
Thanks Wasps for us to have 1 more game but Exeter v Saracens is a deserved final unless of course??
1st 86 :)
2nd 78
3rd 68
4th decided by wins if you hate that points difference would produce same ,so top 4 is correct.
Wasps helped us today but us and Glous will find it so hard to beat the 2 who deserve to be in final.

Funny old season, I feel for Exeter as good as they are I simply can't see them beating sarries .

How did SSimmonds do off the bench?

Sarries have to be good bet to win the final but its not inconceivable that a on form Chiefs could best them.

So Saints got beaten and now have to travel to sandy park next week for the semis.

See you in the challenge cup.
Maybe correct Me Rochelle drop to 7th in top 14 and now rely on other results to be 6th not Impossible of course but do they have anything to play for as quartered a Champions Cup place.
Squeaky bum time at Sale.

Maybe correct Me Rochelle drop to 7th in top 14 and now rely on other results to be 6th not Impossible of course but do they have anything to play for as quartered a Champions Cup place.
Squeaky bum time at Sale.
Aye,
They've got to win at home vs 9th place next week whereas Montpellier are away at Clermont

Fingers crossed

Tom Curry only played 12 league games yet topped the turnover list with 22
He's some man. Hopefully makes people stfu about Kvesic for a hot minute.

Dombrandt 3rd with 19 is some stat too

Tom Curry only played 12 league games yet topped the turnover list with 22
He's some man. Hopefully makes people stfu about Kvesic for a hot minute.

Dombrandt 3rd with 19 is some stat too
Big fan of kvesic and how hes turned around his whole round game since joining chiefs but no he's no where near curry.

Dombrandt? What constitutes a turn over as i csnt see him as much of a jackler

I think they include lineouts and intercepts in the prem stats
Itoje was top of turnovers going into the 6N but most of his were lineout steals

Latest posts