• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 22

Considering how badly hit the NW is atm (/has been since lockdown ended), it feels like it was kind of inevitable at some point.

One forward picking it up at the supermarket and then doing live scrum drills, or lineout drills, could take out every member of the pack in an afternoon.
Not quite as quick as that, but yes.

Does that rule out SAle playing semis , assuming Bears don't get any points against LI on sunday (long shot that it is). ?

IF Sale forfeit and Bristol get nil pointes; then Sale get the Semi via points difference.
Sale MAY then have to forfeit the SF if they still can't put a team together - BUT; they'd have a chance for tests to come back negative, and make loan signings etc. Of course, they'd probably then forfeit anyway, but they'd have a chance

Can we expect Rob Baxter to withdraw his calls to end testing of Premiership players?

16 positive tests, apparently

Looking forward to the lads still playing amateur rugby in the North coming back out of retirement and winning the cup like some cheesy 90s sports movie

Briggs, Seymour, Leota, Tuitupou, Mayor, Brady, Mulchrone all still turning out for Sale FC

If it comes to the point where they consider a forfeit. Can't they just play a bunch of their Academy youngsters I'm the team. Play all the senior players that has been founded to be clean and fill up with youth players. This way it atleast gives you a shot.

If it comes to the point where they consider a forfeit. Can't they just play a bunch of their Academy youngsters I'm the team. Play all the senior players that has been founded to be clean and fill up with youth players. This way it atleast gives you a shot.
Theoretically, but anyone who comes into contact with someone who has tested positive has to self isolate - considering the shared facilities and the number of positive tests I'd imagine the vast majority of sale players/staff have crossed paths with someone who's tested positive and need to isolate now

16 positive tests, apparently

Looking forward to the lads still playing amateur rugby in the North coming back out of retirement and winning the cup like some cheesy 90s sports movie

Briggs, Seymour, Leota, Tuitupou, Mayor, Brady, Mulchrone all still turning out for Sale FC
I wasn't far off - apparently we're trying to get Sam Tuitupou registered

I wasn't far off - apparently we're trying to get Sam Tuitupou registered
That's gonna be... messy. There's no way someone as integral to a back line as an inside centre is gonna be able to learn structures/moves within a couple of days. It's respectable that Sale aren't rolling over but I can't see the result being any different than if they did.

That's gonna be... messy. There's no way someone as integral to a back line as an inside centre is gonna be able to learn structures/moves within a couple of days. It's respectable that Sale aren't rolling over but I can't see the result being any different than if they did.
If he's filling in for Manu/Rohan I don't think it'd take that long:
See man. Hit man.
That's for both attack and defence, and is also what Sammy T made his career doing :p
Sam does work for Sale, though, and still does fitness with the team to stay in shape so he's not a stranger.

The guy who reported that we're doing this said we were trying to register him as cover, which makes me think they're waiting on results for centres rather than all centres are fully ruled out.

I'm excited to see what team we put out, now.
Dorian West in the front row, Anglesea at 6, Cueto in the backs
All bets are off

If he's filling in for Manu/Rohan I don't think it'd take that long:
See man. Hit man.
That's for both attack and defence, and is also what Sammy T made his career doing :p
Sam does work for Sale, though, and still does fitness with the team to stay in shape so he's not a stranger.

The guy who reported that we're doing this said we were trying to register him as cover, which makes me think they're waiting on results for centres rather than all centres are fully ruled out.

I'm excited to see what team we put out, now.
Dorian West in the front row, Anglesea at 6, Cueto in the backs
All bets are off
Fair enough, didn't realise that he was still involved with the club in any capacity. He'll probably acclimatise just fine then. I hope to see Sale make the play offs as I like them a lot more than I like Wasps but I just can't see them making it.

Tuilagi is going to prove a clever signing when these guys turn up on sunday.
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F65941208-fc0e-11e9-a4b4-b816768ca711.jpg

Will never find it not funny knowing Henry is like 3 x the size of Manu.

What was it about sticking a raft together and floating out to sea that caused the genetics of the people to favour bulking like crazy. Does your skeleton have to actually nudge your shoulders further our to allow your chest to get that wide?

Tuilagi is going to prove a clever signing when these guys turn up on sunday.
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F65941208-fc0e-11e9-a4b4-b816768ca711.jpg

Will never find it not funny knowing Henry is like 3 x the size of Manu.
Jesus Christ! Who are they? Also rugby players?

Latest posts