• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 22

Oh **** oh **** oh **** oh ****
Don't worry. Ultimate irony is Sale have another positive test and this whole thing was basically for nothing.

Edit: Wonder if this will get me banned by Olyy?

Game won't go ahead anyway, Worcester will refuse to play like they did today - understandable from them, but makes the playoffs a bit of a joke

Well with Saints forfeiting Worcester have got nothing to play for. Probably not worth playing and risking an injury with another pretty intense period of rugby to follow.

Sam Bedlow just handing Bristol the bonus point on a plate? Worst crossfield kick I've seen for a while.

Well, over to Sale now. First they've got to play the game, then any win will do. Then BP if they want Wasps over Exeter...

Do we know which semi final is supposed to be played on sat and which one on sun. 1v4 & 2v3 ?

04.10.20_Worcester_Home_GP_TEAMNEWS_TwitterFB-1024x576.jpg

Let's gooooooooooo

And where's Oosthuizen?)) I don't know why but I remember this Sale player :rolleyes:
Stephen Colbert Plague GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

From the side named it looks like the plague boys are:
Langdon, Akker, Oosthuizen, Philips, Faf, Rohan, Hammersley, JCW, WGJ, AJ, Warr, Quirke, Rodd, Reed, Roebuck (+ I'm guessing Wiese)

Would have been nice to have seen a teamsheet on Saturday when everyone else posted one, rather than a "we could publish a teamsheet, honest... just trust us on this".

Ultimately though, it doesn't really matter, Sale should win, and should win with a TBP. Reaching the SFs because someone else fell foul of a pandemic would have the very definition of a hollow victory - I'd far rather these things were sorted out on the pitch. It's Worcester I feel sorry for - they still had something to play for, before Saints forfeited

Latest posts