• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 9

Consistency in this sport is a farce

I hate penalising seat belt tackles but if he's penalising them (and he is) then that's a penalty try ffs
That one against Myler earlier was wayyyyyyyy softer

Great tackle by Reinach....yet over sholder is high therefore pen try and YC. Would be rediculous as no danger but by the letter of the law. Common sense prevailed but totally against the protocol. I dont know what to believe anymore

Well played Irish.
Poor from Team of 4.
Was a pen try .
Api unlucky with red card.
Meehan very lucky with only a yellow.
No complaints about result Irish executed better.
We cant keep winning with poor discipline all the time.

I was thinking that myself, but Irish have been pretty do or die this season, haven't they?
Scored a lot of points but leaked a lot too?

Homer's doing a better job at FH today.

However, to answer your question, he's Mr Reliable compared to Freddie
If they're both going to be unreliable I'd at least like a little spark. Having said that I don't think changing the 10 is going to suddenly make the backline click.

Still only watching my rugby legally over here - how are we looking today?

If they're both going to be unreliable I'd at least like a little spark. Having said that I don't think changing the 10 is going to suddenly make the backline click.

Still only watching my rugby legally over here - how are we looking today?
I'd say pretty typical for the season.
Decent up front, unco-ordinated in the backs, defending rather narrow, error prone from the halfbacks.

Showing some good breaks and half-breaks today, but ball not going to hand to maximise them, but trying anyway, resulting in turnovers. Odd moments of simply not paying attention

Latest posts