• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 9

I'd say pretty typical for the season.
Decent up front, unco-ordinated in the backs, defending rather narrow, error prone from the halfbacks.

Showing some good breaks and half-breaks today, but ball not going to hand to maximise them, but trying anyway, resulting in turnovers. Odd moments of simply not paying attention
TL;DR

No improvement

Wait, the rugby pass guy announcing the news headlines - twice - just say "shit the bed" before turning off his Mike! :)

I dont think Tom Young's was happy with that lineout call

Josh is on.

I'm kinda hoping he'll get a go at FH in the next few matches - can't be a downgrade on RP or FB. Still need to find a SH from somewhere (Spencer? I know he's not great, but still, I think it's safe tonsay wenjave the worst SHs in the Prem)

We've gotta have broken some sort of record for holding people up over the line, think we've help Exeter up 5 times this game so far

Why does it say on the prem app steeno got a conversion but doesnt say try. Is it a pen or is it a try thats not being shown for some unknown reason?

I thought our replacement front row were gonna be great but they got absolutely battered

Still, a win away from home at Exeter is hard to come by, so I'll take that!

I thought our replacement front row were gonna be great but they got absolutely battered

Still, a win away from home at Exeter is hard to come by, so I'll take that!
Didnt watch the game only the score and looked like a decent comeback, it was akker i was worried about on your front row. A point keeps us at the top of the table so ill take it, but your closing in against us.

it was akker i was worried about on your front row
He didn't even make the game, in the end - Langdon replaced him on the bench.
You looked much better in the 2nd half - if the game was 10mins longer you'd have probably won. Think we caught you by surprise with how quickly we came out the blocks in the first half - the card to Rohan (and then his failure of his HIA) took a bit of the wind out of our sails and gave you the boost to come back - plus your front row subs, specifically the tighthead who I'd never heard of. He was everywhere and scrummaged really well.

I've no thoughts about table position other than top 6 a necessity, top 4 a very real possibility

He didn't even make the game, in the end - Langdon replaced him on the bench.
You looked much better in the 2nd half - if the game was 10mins longer you'd have probably won. Think we caught you by surprise with how quickly we came out the blocks in the first half - the card to Rohan (and then his failure of his HIA) took a bit of the wind out of our sails and gave you the boost to come back - plus your front row subs, specifically the tighthead who I'd never heard of. He was everywhere and scrummaged really well.

I've no thoughts about table position other than top 6 a necessity, top 4 a very real possibility
Given you still have lood to come back and wilson and faf... top 4 is a probability.

Chiefs are above purely on years of perfecting their style of play but that wasnt a first team we had out today. But your squad is strong. I meaning when you have 2 du preez 2 currys and wilson lood akker and ross in your pack it will be pretty tough to stop.

Latest posts