• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 9

Aye, we're missing 8 internationals atm (4 world cup finalists/2 world cup winners) - it's a weird place to be in as a Sale fan, haha

They weren't all missing for us yesterday but I know what you mean from a Glocs perspective.
Were gonna be very short of halfbacks during the 6N by the looks of it.

Has it been very wet at bath recently?
Apparently, at the season ticket holders' Q&A my supposition from a few weeks ago was said to be right. The "new" drainage has become blocked, a couple of years earlier than anticipated.
Is due to be redone this summer.

I really want to know these work ons because attack wise he ticks the boxes. Has anything been said on what EJ feels he doesnt have?

Dombrandt, work on having a different name? Change hair style? Change accent? I can't see any glaring weaknesses and he comes across as one of the more intelligent 8's. Maybe he has to play more stupidly?

Quins playing some beautiful rugby there. Smith and Dombrandt playing like players who are annoyed at not being selected.

Isn't there some sort of fitness test that EPS players are required to hit targets on depending on their position?

Literally the only thing I can think of - and even that seems a stretch cause he doesn't look less fit than Binny or anything

Segun is absolutely awful, just zero idea of how to defend on the wing/positioning

The whole Sarries back 3 is just a mess

This Dombrandt thing is going to be interesting. Saracens have been poor but Dombrandt has been the dominant force on the pitch today. We're now 76 minutes and he's still on the pitch and he's not blowing as far as I can see having been awesome for all of them.

So what is it the Eddie doesn't like? Given that Eddie appears to be a shrewd judge of a player I'd honestly love to know. Games are won on the pitch, not in the stats or the analysis. With glass arms Billy out of the equation leaving the best 8 in the premiership out of the England squad seems like a colossal act of self harm.

Pretty bad if Jackson Wray has got to a position where the referee deems he can't have a conversation with him. No matter how much you feel things are going against you, as captain you should still be composed enough to talk to the ref.

Pretty bad if Jackson Wray has got to a position where the referee deems he can't have a conversation with him. No matter how much you feel things are going against you, as captain you should still be composed enough to talk to the ref.
Video: https://twitter.com/btsportrugby/status/1221476064255451137

Anyone know what Wray says to Robshaw there?

Pearce and Wray have a chat, not happy, but Wray says that of course he'll work with Pearce.
Gets called over for the ref and 2 skippers to have a word.
Wray says something out of order to Robshaw.
Pearce's immediate reaction is to put himself between the two players and fire Wray as captain.

Then Dallaglio says a stupid thing (like the relationship is broken because of the score).

Video: https://twitter.com/btsportrugby/status/1221476064255451137

Anyone know what Wray says to Robshaw there?

Pearce and Wray have a chat, not happy, but Wray says that of course he'll work with Pearce.
Gets called over for the ref and 2 skippers to have a word.
Wray says something out of order to Robshaw.
Pearce's immediate reaction is to put himself between the two players and fire Wray as captain.

Then Dallaglio says a stupid thing (like the relationship is broken because of the score).

Not sure what he's said but I'd really love to know!

If he doesn't like Dombrandt or Simmonds..... Jack Willis isn't playing too badly... :)

That man has to be one of the best at the breakdown we have in the Prem right now.

Latest posts