• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 10

Love to see it,

Think Cov are going to be my team in the Champ this season - number of Sale players there, and (pre-covid) I used to drive past their training grounds and stadium on the way from the gym to work every day

Basically a season ticket holder
My cousin's friend's sister's best mate once drove past Murrayfield, which on the same island as coventry.

Basically makes me a season ticket holder.

Think Cov are going to be my team in the Champ this season
Cursed them,
Sarries immediately score two tries

My cousin's friend's sister's best mate once drove past Murrayfield, which on the same island as coventry.
Think that makes you eligible for a Scotland callup

Did he actually start the run up? I think that was harsh on Simmonds

It's a red card all day it won't affect the outcome of the game, just get on with it ffs

scared episode 14 GIF

RED CARD ALERT

Youngs clears out like that and it's a Tigers pen, think someone's lost the plot...

Forget covid, not going to be able to field a side due to bans.

Don't think u can question either or any law amendment should make any difference you can either hit to the head with force or you can't, I see it as that simple, just because he is the ball carrier shouldn't make any difference, appreciate he is not a dirty player and doesn't seem the malicious type just plays with physically but he simply got it wrong on the day and can have no complaints.
Sorry i got it wrong away around meant Wiese definite red and the other two would be in the "20 mins off bracket"

At least we will get to see all the youngsters play, as there will be no one left.

Wasps look dreadful without Robson, Launch, J Willis, Youngs etc.

It's a shoulder charge no card or anything As it wasn't dangerous contact point wise but there was absolutely no attempt to involve arms at all, I mean unless everything is outcome based now?

Latest posts