• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 10

It's interesting, inclined to think there must be many more in almost every game that go unnoticed.

It's interesting, inclined to think there must be many more in almost every game that go unnoticed.
Absolutely, it's time the rules of the game were properly enforced. 15.7 A player must bind onto a team-mate or an opposition player. The bind must precede or be simultaneous with contact with any other part of the body. 15.3 Players involved in all stages of the ruck must have their heads and shoulders no lower than their hips.

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

I know some people have mentioned that they are trialling 20 sinbin then a sub, but until then you have to avoid contact with the head.

Two games in two days...

I'd have taken the points there. Put yourself 15 points up.

Edit: I can't count. 14 points, so yeah maybe corner wastes time.

Tigers knocked that on on the floor during the counter ruck Keys is an awe full ref

Wasps are however **** at the moment. there is no denying that

I know some people have mentioned that they are trialling 20 sinbin then a sub, but until then you have to avoid contact with the head.

Two games in two days...
It's not hard for players to learn though. Just don't touch the head, we should keep red cards as they are for this offence as the lasting brain damage deterrent is worth the few ruined games.

It's not hard for players to learn though. Just don't touch the head, we should keep red cards as they are for this offence as the lasting brain damage deterrent is worth the few ruined games.
True, my question is how does it get addressed quicker. Is it just wait for players to adapt or do WR need to do more?

Not entirely sure Minozzi was over the line, but oh well.

Coventry beating a pretty damn good looking Saracens teams.
24-33
Love to see it,

Think Cov are going to be my team in the Champ this season - number of Sale players there, and (pre-covid) I used to drive past their training grounds and stadium on the way from the gym to work every day

Basically a season ticket holder

Might be me looking for fault here given wasps are getting pumped but honestly looked like Tigers players were entering the ruck from every which way and never coming from the hind foot

Latest posts