• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 10

We really miss the Currys when they're away,
Our backrow is so unbalanced - no nuance in it at all. Just bash the rucks and try and turn it over by pushing the whole ruck away
South Africans gonna South African...

Jeeze, Ross just killed Evans

Surely if you have to stop play for a head injury that should be a HIA?

We really miss the Currys when they're away,
Our backrow is so unbalanced - no nuance in it at all. Just bash the rucks and try and turn it over by pushing the whole ruck away
Any team would miss them, Faf not being on possibly doesn't help he seems to set the pace of most things and causes the opposition so much disruption not always legal but if Wasps or England had a scrum half like him I wouldn't be complaining.

Marler trying to **** talk Morozov, who doesn't speak English

Massive football dive

God bless the TMO

Don't get me wrong, Dombrandt definitely clocked one, but you could see on replay the amount that the hit moved him, then the dive at a different angle that he put in after

Now I find those ones interesting, because while initial contact is on the shoulder, it does nothing to change the fact that his arm makes contact with the head. I agree it's yellow, but for me if they are taking head injuries seriously then why should one part of the body not making contact with the head affect another separate part of the body that does make direct contact with the head. If the same arm hit the shoulder and then the head, fine it's affected the situation. However that arm was left trailing and wasn't affected by him hitting the shoulder first. (Dunno if I explained that well enough)

God bless the TMO

Don't get me wrong, Dombrandt definitely clocked one, but you could see on replay the amount that the hit moved him, then the dive at a different angle that he put in after
Not too sure I struggled to tell but hopefully JLD considers himself ****** lucky and is more careful, it was pointless from start to finish the ball was won, just a completely needless risk probably out of frustration.

JDL lucky to be coming back here ngl...

Especially considering the past few weeks that was just ******* stupid

Yup, done it all his career - Dan and Ross the same
Hitting rucks that have already been lost just to try and impose yourself - as if it's going to intimidate anyone
It's cost us so many points and games

Is it just me or do Quinn's look pretty good sticking two fingers up at EJ & PG, I do appreciate their lack of internationals probably helped over the recent weeks.

Is it just me or do Quinn's look pretty good sticking two fingers up at EJ & PG, I do appreciate their lack of internationals probably helped over the recent weeks.
Their 8, 9*, 10 are making EJs selections look even more ridiculous

Chiefs done the same, with the Simmonds brothers finding some serious form recently too

I'm not saying #Care4England or anything, but it shows what an experienced 9 on good form can do - compared to what Youngs has been doing

Not that I rate Yarde at the best of times but he is especially terrible today.

Not that I rate Yarde at the best of times but he is especially terrible today.
Think playing Quins just rattles his head,
Been on fine form the rest of the season then just terrible today

Why kick for goal at 21 - 0 with a single try off a bonus point, seems crazy to me.

Where's this commentator got his player info from?
He said Postlethwaite is from the Leeds academy, but he's ours
He said we've only got two injuries when we're missing Harrison, Akker, JCW, B.Curry, Rohan and Manu

Latest posts