• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 11

I think Chiefs will win but form has been abit off recently, obv quite a few missing but still not great.

Can see Sale edging it.

TN-INSTA-1-1024x1024.jpg

CHIEFS SIDE TO FACE SALE SHARKS

15 Josh Hodge
14 Facundo Cordero
13 Ian Whitten
12 Ollie Devoto
11 Tom O'Flaherty
10 Joe Simmonds
9 Jack Maunder

1 Alec Hepburn
2 Jack Yeandle (capt)
3 Harry Williams
4 Sean Lonsdale
5 Sam Skinner
6 Dave Ewers
7 Jacques Vermeulen
8 Sam Simmonds

16 Jack Innard
17 Ben Moon
18 Marcus Street
19 Don Armand
20 Richard Capstick
21 Stu Townsend
22 Harvey Skinner
23 Tom Hendrickson

1614341415663.png

Ashton making Warriors debut

Hopefully Smith gets on the pitch this time

Great stepping, but Yarde should have done far better.

It was Hill that ****** that, nothing Yarde could really do there - he was drifting out to cover the wing and had to cut back, Hill drifted too far from 10 and left the half gap

Has to be red, not even debatable if were being consistent with last weekend

I thought shoulder to head is red regardless unless there is clear mitgation. Arm up surely isn't enough.

I thought there was enough of an attempt to look at mitigation on the Yeandle red, was very least a yellow maybe even a red but thought there was enough of a wrap to look.

I thought there was enough of an attempt to look at mitigation on the Yeandle red, was very least a yellow maybe even a red but thought there was enough of a wrap to look.
It was very similar to the Fagerson red imo - the actions of the other clearout is what caused the head to move into the firing line

It was very similar to the Fagerson red imo - the actions of the other clearout is what caused the head to move into the firing line
Thats kind of my point, i thought there was enough of a attempt to wrap, RED but look for mitigation, clearout drags him into that positiom where he got hit in the head. Maybe wreckless and still a red or maybe enough mitigation im not 100%.

Thats kind of my point, i thought there was enough of a attempt to wrap, RED but look for mitigation, clearout drags him into that positiom where he got hit in the head. Maybe wreckless and still a red or maybe enough mitigation im not 100%.
Oh aye, I thought Fagersons should've been yellow (same as this)

Didn't realise the game was that boring for the commentators. How the **** did we get onto Flat's feet?

Latest posts