• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 16

Wonder if thacker will come back as number 1 hooker?
Byrne, Capon and Kloska (watch the latter if he gets on, I love him and how he plays) have spoken and it's "not as it stands"... Thacker does offer things the others don't however, main ones being the pace and ability to go ridiculously low.

I'll be surprised if Thacker doesn't earn that starting place back soon enough.

Wonder if thacker will come back as number 1 hooker?
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Why does the ref keep shouting use it pretty much the second the tackle in completed? He's telling use it as the players are still driving over the top...

This game is mad
Why does the ref keep shouting use it pretty much the second the tackle in completed? He's telling use it as the players are still driving over the top...
Pearce is always very quick to call use i
Guess it's because he knows they're not gonna use it straight away so better to call use it to hurry up the movement rather than wait 5s then call use it and then have them still fanny about after

Loz hates Tigers so much he is acting like a ex Bath player
I'm loving it - Lol and Ugo are usually more anti-Bath than my dog!

Some great rugbynon display though, and finally managed to convert an opportunity. Leicester looking dangerous on the counter, and one of these times they'll go all the way

I'm loving it - Lol and Ugo are usually more anti-Bath than my dog!

Some great rugbynon display though, and finally managed to convert an opportunity. Leicester looking dangerous on the counter, and one of these times they'll go all the way

Tigers looking a bit sluggish IMO

More like it from Ugo, forgetting that the last 5 years have happened, to criticise Bath.
Coka did chase to win, but was beaten by the flight. So he could either continue and be red carded, or back off and make the tackle

Sacked by Leicester, then Jones after its hit the floor to prevent the ball coming out.

Missed the cross-field kick whilst fighting auto-correct!

Latest posts