• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 18

Today's real selection news
E0pMeuMXoAIe46A

I mean Tigers average front row replacement age is 20.6 years old.
Every time I think Tigers are throwing the game with these selections they've stepped-up, but this one does look very callow indeed ....

Usually it's us with the front rowers barely out of nappies,
I mean we've got two of them in that 23, but we've at least had the decency to mix and match them to up the average age :p

Heyes vs Rodd will be interesting

Steward is now clearly established as Borthwick's first choice fullback. As Tigs has said, it's just rotation.

Morris has just been sent out on loan to Jersey and they've brought in Andrews.

Odogwu and Fekitoa centres will be a fun combo. Strongest line up we have fielded in a while tbf, so actually quite looking forward to this.

Newcastle Falcons team to face London Irish (Saturday, 3pm, Kingston Park Stadium, live on BT Sport Extra 3)

15 Tom Penny
14 Adam Radwan
13 Matias Orlando
12 Luther Burrell
11 Ben Stevenson
10 Brett Connon
9 Louis Schreuder

1 Trevor Davison
2 George McGuigan
3 Logovi'i Mulipola
4 Greg Peterson
5 Sean Robinson
6 Will Welch
7 Mark Wilson (captain)
8 Callum Chick
Replacements

16 Jamie Blamire
17 Kyle Cooper
18 Mark Tampin
19 Philip van der Walt
20 Carl Fearns
21 Sam Stuart
22 Joel Hodgson
23 George Wacokecoke

We need to try and actually play decent rugby for 80 mins. The Gloucester 2nd half performance was diabolical.

We dont have 1 try bonus point this season....thats a worrying stat...and why the falcons fans talons are starting to come out for Dean now.

Last edited:
Exeter: Hogg; Nowell, Slade, Devoto, O'Flaherty; J Simmonds (capt), Maunder; Hepburn, Cowan-Dickie, Francis, Gray, S Skinner, Ewers, Vermeulen, S Simmonds.

Replacements: Yeandle, Moon, Williams, Lonsdale, Capstick, Townsend, H Skinner, Whitten

Strong strong squad J Hill has '****le'. Definatly a Lion because of his kicking ability

Latest posts