• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 18

I dont think that was intentional and feel bad for brown, but it was reckless. You know what reds like that are when im glad this new rule will come in when quins can bring someone on after 20min.

Might not be the end for Brown tbh,

From World Rugby:
Stamping or Trampling
Low-end: 2 weeks
Mid-range: 6 weeks
Top-end: 12+ weeks
Max: 52 weeks

They could possibly go low end because it was reckless and there was no injury (based on those graphics that the RFU produce to explain low vs mid vs high entry point) - though with it being the head/face mid is more likely, then with the customary 50% off he'll be back for the final round (plus playoffs, if they make it)

Feels like that **** Sale performance all over again.

How can that not be a pen it's clearly high ffs

I hate seatbelt tackles but that's definitely a penalty for Wasps not a lineout for Quins

Also how has Lang stayed on? He looked like he was seeing birds circling his head after the clash with Umaga, definitely should off for a HIA

Looked like plenty of off feat/sealing in that passage slightly frustrating as that's what wasps got pinged for, can't fault Quinn's though

If Jones doesn't give Smith a significant role in the tour then he has completely lost the plot.

Also Quins form since Gustard left really shows how much he must have been holding the team back. Sound familiar?

Class try! Smith isnt just the flavour of the month he has been class all season. Worst thing for quins would be losing smith for multiple games per season. But he deserves it

Brilliant game, great play from both teams. Echo everyone else, Smith has to start for England this summer.

I dont think that was intentional and feel bad for brown, but it was reckless. You know what reds like that are when im glad this new rule will come in when quins can bring someone on after 20min.
He knew what he was doing. Hope they throw the book at him to be honest.

Latest posts