• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 4

tn-insta-wasps.jpg

Weird ass backline

Warriors | 15 Melani Nanai, 14 Perry Humphreys, 13 Ollie Lawrence, 12 Ashley Beck, 11 Nick David, 10 Billy

Searle, 9 Francois Hougaard, 1 Ethan Waller, 2 Niall Annett, 3 Nick Schonert, 4 Justin Clegg, 5 Andrew Kitchener, 6 Ted Hill (C), 7 Matt Kvesic, 8 Marco Mama.

Replacements | 16 Beck Cutting, 17 Marc Thomas, 18 Richard Palframan, 19 Joe Batley, 20 Cornell du Preez, 21 Gareth Simpson, 22 Duncan Weir, 23 Oli Morris.

Why did Lam make all that noise in the press if Radradra was just going to be available to start after a 2 week stand down anyway?

Exeter and Gloucester is a bit messy right now. Gloucester really need some points in this sin bin period.

Joe Simmonds has simply got to be included in the England setup at some point, ideally over the Lions. Won't happen as Ford will likely be left behind but one can hope.

Always funny when a prop is in full flight, picks out the winger, drops his shoulder, and gets put on his arse

With both defences looking leaky this could be a high scoring game.

Genuinely concerned that V Ransburg might have a field day here, been impressed with Odogwu but his lack of experience here may show, V Ransburg has been on fire recently and made considerably more experienced players look a little silly.

Genuinely concerned that V Ransburg might have a field day here, been impressed with Odogwu but his lack of experience here may show, V Ransburg has been on fire recently and made considerably more experienced players look a little silly.
Im liking the matchup, pace vs power could go either way. Sam Hill and RJVR arnt the most creative and when Gopath comes on at 12 with odogwu outside him it could work well.

TBH with that Sale side, it feels very jekyll and hyde. Really depends which side decides to turn up. Sale on form/on fire can beat anyone in the prem but sometimes look a little lethargic. In my head, looking at the two teams, i'd be happy with a losing bonus point without Willis, Launch, Robson, Fekitoa, Mills, Robson (Bench) etc.

Van Rensburg out, replaced by Rob Du Preez with Connor Doherty to the bench.

Sale now fielding 3 centres and two fly halves across the back line... real lack of pace

Yeesh,
I'd have started Roebuck with one of the James brothers going into the centres

Slow ass side, I bet TC is one of the quickest out there for us

Haircuts, caterpillars and repeated 5m tap and goes

Everyone needs to stop copying chiefs

Players who keep driving after the whistle on a collapsed scrum should be carded immediately,
So crazily dangerous

Latest posts