• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 4

I can understand that he didn't intentionally leave his leg there, but if players have a duty of care when tackling, why not have a duty of care for where you put your leg?

76993ec2e46efc2b53002c0595af8aacbef30f5a_00.gif

sorry but that's just not a natural position to have your leg it's almost 90 degrees, v lucky indeed.

Looks like Dan and Tom are strictly on Barbeary duty - every time he gets the ball those two are instantly on him

I can understand not a red, as i think the reason he avoided Sops was trying to but surely a yellow or at least a penalty?? There is a duty of care?

i don't understand why Soponga comes in to make the tackle. We had Odogwu and others on him.. just stay wide, it's literally what you are taught at age 8, don't get sucked in.

Odogwu could've easily stopped that, he was more than close enough for a dive tackle in to touch but seemed to want to get close enough to try and wrap Yarde up, and ended up running out of time
Sopoaga definitely didn't need to double tackle James, though - rookie mistake

Indeed this is so frustrating from a Wasps perspective.

Odogwu could've easily stopped that, he was more than close enough for a dive tackle in to touch but seemed to want to get close enough to try and wrap Yarde up, and ended up running out of time
true.. but end of day, Sops should never have stepped in, beautiful move but should have forced outside centre to make a break rather than give an easy out ball and pass to wing.

Backs up the poor defence with two knock ons...
Stick Barbeary at 15, he's done well enough everywhere else

He didn't even initiate the contact this officiating is ****...

Nothing more than a penalty in that

Atkinson's shot to Hill's head was worse than the off the ball hit

Backs up the poor defence with two knock ons...
Stick Barbeary at 15, he's done well enough everywhere else

TBF no more kick tennis... Craig Maxwell Keys is making some strange decisions in this game.

Was a player being treated? Otherwise what were the Wasps support staff doing on the pitch?

Was a player being treated? Otherwise what were the Wasps support staff doing on the pitch?
i think a player was initially going to be treated but then backs took it quickly and he got back up. Would have felt a bit at odds if we had scored directly from that

Latest posts