• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 7

Bath have no defensive structure at all. All season they've been leaving these gaping holes and last season were leaking tries all over the place. They have got to get someone in to sort it.

Bristol have definitely put together a great team this year. I wonder how long before the calls for over budget start going around

Bristol have definitely put together a great team this year. I wonder how long before the calls for over budget start going around

Again it's all in their first XV.
Outside that they are pretty meh looking on paper.

But they play well.
Even in their First XV team

Morahan
O'Connor
Lloyd
Purdy
Uren
Woolmore
Byrne
D.Thomas

Are hardly big numbers players

I honestly think that's a red. He drops, but well before the tackle. It's not a sudden drop.

I honestly think that's a red. He drops, but well before the tackle. It's not a sudden drop.
I thought yellow tbh - I think he dropped after the motion of the tackle started
Hard to really judge with slowmo n that though

Zack Henry consistently making the wrong decision in/around the 22 - needs some more guidance from Wigglesworth or something

Both bath players that got hia's, were from contact in the rucks. Might have been a different game if it wasn't for the two hia's.

They're really making a lot out of Biggar starting for Saints, most players who have been released are playing, aren't they?
McGuigan started for us last night, Francis, Hogg and Gray starting for Exeter

If anything it'd be weirder if Biggar didn't start considering he's not played in 5 weeks now, you don't want to go into the 6N after 6 weeks of no game

Exeter making some baffling decisions at times, doubt seem to be giving Worcester enough respect.

Gloucester vs Saints has turned into a great game, after a pretty naff first half

So not a convincing win for Chiefs, obv happy for the win but didnt get to see the game. Whats changed about Chiefs?

Latest posts