• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 7

Es9nX8SUUAMvXTa

Crazy seeing the difference crowds make to the refereeing stuff
Really does show the Crowd can sway the officials

Exeter win this by Worcester inability to break a set defense. That David guy looks alright
Agreed on Nick David. I've been impressed with him since he started getting a bit of game time last season.

So not a convincing win for Chiefs, obv happy for the win but didnt get to see the game. Whats changed about Chiefs?
The back row's ability to clear out and keep momentum is key to the way Exeter play and I think they're missing Vermeulen/Kirsten on the flank. Capstick is a decent enough young player but he just doesn't have their physicality.

I think that's part of it ... not sure otherwise.

Overall that performance was a vast improvement. Hill and Kvesic in tandem were brilliant.
We all of a sudden player so much better with Weir at 10 instead of Searle, sad we're losing him

So not a convincing win for Chiefs, obv happy for the win but didnt get to see the game. Whats changed about Chiefs?
I honestly think it was a tie between the breakdown and the rolling maul being neutered. Alot of teams are now working on maul defense so it wasn't as strong as it usually was

So didn't get a chance to watch the Bath vs Briz game but watched back today. JEEEEEEZZZZ, Bath more like BARF.:eek:

That was painful and feel so sorry for Baths fans, honestly... feels like Hooper is out of his depth.

So didn't get a chance to watch the Bath vs Briz game but watched back today. JEEEEEEZZZZ, Bath more like BARF.:eek:

That was painful and feel so sorry for Baths fans, honestly... feels like Hooper is out of his depth.
Wasps unfortunately not much better today, Quinn's deserve their lead do think the reffing has been pretty poor as well which hasn't helped Wasps.

Just falls apart when he doesn't have an armchair ride, seen it happen a number of times now

Don't know why he's still on the pitch, surely you shift Gopperth to 10 after this showing

What makes it even worse is he's also apparently behind someone who can't even make Wasps bench . Ain't right
TBF i think Atkinson will be a quality player and has a lot of control. I have a feeling he's in there more for EJ to understand what sort of player he is for long term future.
Umaga looks a little tired and went we don't have front foot ball struggles. I think Smith and Umaga both play really well when they have quick front foot ball and that was never more evident than today.

Smith should be around the England squad as should Simmonds but tbh it doesn't matter if it's Atkinson & Umaga or Simmonds & Smith ... none of them will get a game for England as its going to be Ford and Farrell for a least another 3-5 years.

Latest posts