• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 12

Double movement IMO but **** it, Wasps try had a knockon so it evens out

that's ridiculous considering wasps were literally pinged for an extra roll a couple of minutes ago…

Btw does Van Rensburg not wear a gum shield and just chews gum?

Btw does Van Rensburg not wear a gum shield and just chews gum?
Noticed that as well,
Genge and Sinckler do the same,

I'd be terrified about losing my chompers, especially with the way he(/they) play

Noticed that as well,
Genge and Sinckler do the same,

I'd be terrified about losing my chompers, especially with the way he(/they) play
Just had a google, apparently gum shields aren't required, just recommended by WR. Learn something everyday, not sure I'd copy them though.

Just had a google, apparently gum shields aren't required, just recommended by WR. Learn something everyday, not sure I'd copy them though.
Yeah I remember an All Blacks player played without one and the ABs came down on him for it because it's a bad example for kids or something

Edit:

Fml this is painful, Wasps massively putting themselves under pressure and Sale very suspect line speed.

RIP anyone sat near the speakers in the stadium,
Those song clips they're wheeling out are 10x louder than they need to be even over the TV

Has there been any policing of the offside line this match? I've seen Wasps with some dubious positioning when defending too. Sale just then were definitely offside.

Has there been any policing of the offside line this match? I've seen Wasps with some dubious positioning when defending too. Sale just then were definitely offside.
A combination of this, Sale almost never rolling away slowing the breakdown and Wasps forcing it every time they get any momentum.

lol @ a sale player calling for the ball and Miller just passing it to him

Never thought we'd get a BP win in this, so happy with that

Didn't completely capitulate in the 2nd half, as well, which is a huge improvement

See if Hogg had caught that sinks would be penalized for high tackle so why isn't it a pen even if he knocked it on?

Wish the breakdown would be reffed better Exe like Sale earlier are allowed to illegally slow everything down constantly, apparently if your winning the collision it's allowed.

Unless the crowd brought their own PA system I think it's the club that's pumping it out
Ahh didnt hear that. Just a question, the branding and name of the song aside then why shouldnt they play it? If they changed the name of it would it be fine?

I know not the thread for this im not getti g into this argument here more than this comment :)

Latest posts