Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 12

I'm going to go for:
Sale
Exeter
Us (Heart)/Quins (Head)
Tigers
If we win then Saints
Irish

NOTE: Premiership matches have been airing on NBC Sports Net, but that comes to an end on December 31. NBC Sports Net will close down and most of their programming will shift to the USA Network on January 1, 2022. Premiership rugby will move to CNBC, and they'll be airing the Northhampton vs Saracens match on Sunday morning. *Just wanted to post it here in case there's other Americans or Canadians who've been watching Premiership on NBC Sports Net.

Go Gloucester, beat Harlequins.

Happy New Year everybody!

Last edited:
l3hx2eeavq881.jpg

Tigers first loss coming I can feel it.
The Salary mess going on, barebones in the back row have a Hooker covering it.

Falcons by +10

01.01.22_Wasps_Home_GP_TeamNews_Newsletter-1-1007x1259.jpg

Some odd selections, guessing there's a couple of players still isolating

Tigers first loss coming I can feel it.
The Salary mess going on, barebones in the back row have a Hooker covering it.

Falcons by +10

Although Falcons are missing McGuigan and Blamire who are a key one-two punch for them at hooker. I expect the Tigers winning streak to continue.

I have no sympathy for Wiese. He goes out to hurt people.

Anyone know when Irish & Bath are naming their lineups for Monday?

The Cliff/AJ and Yarde/McGuigan combos have to be the two slowest in the sport

How have they awarded that with those angles, TMO didn't even look at the knockon just repeatedly at the offload

Don't know what's going on but we've actually scored after being in the opposition 22,
This never happens

Disappointed with that first half performance to be honest. We've been using injuries as an excuse for a season and a half now… but every team has injuries. It's a physical sport.

Du Preez twins have been excellent, really hope Axe is right and they are staying

If that's not a double movement I don't know what is

Definitely shouldn't have been a try, but poor lineout.