• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 12

Ahh didnt hear that. Just a question, the branding and name of the song aside then why shouldnt they play it? If they changed the name of it would it be fine?

I know not the thread for this im not getti g into this argument here more than this comment :)
It was made by a racist fraternity who called themselves the scalp hunters,
They used to chant it at their college football games and then it spread from there

It was made by a racist fraternity who called themselves the scalp hunters,
They used to chant it at their college football games and then it spread from there
Did not know that. I do believe in intent, given alot of people will not know this fact and will think it is just a chant to support their team(just like Swing low) i would not condem the crowd but i get why it should be stopped.

Neither team clicking really, been good to watch for me (as a neutral) but it's scrappy rugby.

Seems like Bath have found a way to earn some points. Amazingly they'll earn half their current total for a cancelled game, yet this shows exactly why 6 points per match is not fair to other teams.

Will they though? Is the points allocation not decided on a case-by-case basis?

I think Irish would have run up a big score and if the only positive tests were Bath's, I don't see why they should get anything TBH? Not an anti-Bath thing - I'd say the same for any team in that situation.

Prem rules are different to Europe
Their standard ruling is a 4-2 points split with the scoreline being 0-0
That's what happened with Newcastle vs Sale when Sale had to drop out

Ollie Chessum out ill.
Harry Wells moves to 6 and Murimurivalu moves to the bench so we have Dolly and Murimurivalu covering Lock-8....
guess Wells and Martin cover Lock should the two locks go down.

four Four bench with all our forwards subs as front rowers....

Falcons by +15 I reckon.
Win streak ends today, missing too many players in positions we rely on.

Tough ask on the forwards but I think there's still too much quality on show in the Tigers team.

I find it hard to see a Falcons side that isn't full strength winning, let alone by that kind of margin.

BT are so dumb why have 3 games on at the same time?
Why not have a 2pm KO and a 5:00pm KO
It feels like BT are getting ready to ditch the rights as they are making sweet **** all effort to actually broadcast it. Personally I hope Prime expand into rugby more but I know others wouldn't like that. Should be better than BT or Sky though as more people have Prime than either of those.

It feels like BT are getting ready to ditch the rights as they are making sweet **** all effort to actually broadcast it.
From what I understand, it's PRL not BT - when they went back to showing 3 games a week instead of all of them I remember BT saying it wasn't their decision to cut the numbers back down
I'm guessing PRL sold BT the rights to 3 games a week, changed it up when there were no crowds and showed everything, then when they dropped back down to 3 told BT they'd have to pay extra for more games

PRL(/essentially every rugby governing body) are just stuck in the stone age

Prime would be my pick, and they do seem quite keen to expand into rugby

Bants at Tigers not scoring because the winger bottled the dive and put his hand out instead of just landing on the ball - and touched the touchline

Latest posts