• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 12

Potter is such a steal for a winger.

Tigers get a TBP and nil Falcons with a back row of 6. Dolly, 7. Murimurivalu, 8. Wells at the end (Hooker, Wing, Lock)

Time for Dean and his entire coaching crew to go.

Fed up starting a season in hope to see the usual crud...

We have a decent squad now so there's no excuse...and yet we are clueless to score tries or attack.

Deans Instructions are baffling. Theres no relegation so just play restrictive rugby lads...

Time for Dean and his entire coaching crew to go.

Fed up starting a season in hope to see the usual crud...

We have a decent squad now so there's no excuse...and yet we are clueless to score tries or attack.

Deans Instructions are baffling. Theres no relegation so just play restrictive rugby lads...
W5L5 isn't awful for you chaps tbf

W5L5 isn't awful for you chaps tbf
No it's not...and I've given Dean the benefit so often due to the lack of funds that we struggle to attract players and build a decent squad.

But that cant be said anymore....we HAVE a decent squad yet once again...attack is abysmal. Its almost that they hope for individual brilliance to save the day....Sinotti, or Goneva or these days Radwan...

But it's also the instructions....players look like they are following instructions...keep it tight...don't open it up and attack.

It's just so bizarre.

No relegation...be prepared to have a go!!

Shame about the result today but not overly disappointed about it (bar Olyy cursing Singleton of course ;)) despite wasting a few chances. The missed one from R Ruskin would have been incredible had he got it but it probably would have meant no try for Ruan on his 100th game. Considering we spent more or less all of the second half on our own line to only concede one try against a side like Quins is a heck of an improvement from previous seasons so overall I'll take the losing bonus.

As for Ludlow, good player although he still has the occasional brain fart but nowhere near as many as he was having a couple of years back. I'm more concerned about whether 36 will be cited or not. Also quite pleased to see some of the crowd give Meehan a clap off when he was replaced given the amount of stick he does seem to get from a few of the fanbase.

Still mad that we are in the top 4 especially as I was happy with a top 8 finish this season due to it being a rebuild one for us. We probably don't stand a chance away to Saracens next week so if we come away with anything from that I'll be over the moon.

Latest posts