• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 13

Tom Curry is a class act...wins the turnover and then plays a lovely little offload for the try

Forward pass...

However sale play a man at 13...a crucial defensive position...who cant tackle...

Chuckling to myself about all these mistakes.

then remeber our two best players are leaving us for them and I get sad....

Sad about all these mistakes.

then remember Leicester are going to get relegated for cheating the salary cap and I chuckle to myself

One missed tackle like that is bad enough, but two … his brothers must be disgusted.
Sanderson said they were looking at an Eddie Jones style lineup with the second receiver at 13. Difference being Slade is strong defensively....

Meh...I actually believe Genge is very replaceable.

Ford...well hes a different matter...

I will say I think Borthwick is that much an analysis that he will have a effective gameplan.
also personally I think Ford just executes the game plan perfectly rather than do stuff other 10's can't pull off such as Cips for example.

I will say I think Borthwick is that much an analysis that he will have a effective gameplan.
also personally I think Ford just executes the game plan perfectly rather than do stuff other 10's can't pull off such as Cips for example.
Yeah...Borthwick is a huge plus.

Ford is a class act. I don't get all the people who slate him. Top class 10...he can do stuff...just stays within the plan.

But Genge...aahh maybe im in the minority but I just cant warm to him. All huff and puff....imo. Similar to Sinkler I just cant warm to him.

I'm praying we have real loosehead and tightheads coming through to challenge....

Surely at this point Rob Du Preez is negating any benefits his brothers bring?

Latest posts