• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 13

Interested to see how Sanderson grows as a head coach right now I can see similarities to Gustard at Quins though

You know where you are in the league when you celebrate that much over a lucky BP try against a poor Sale side.

I mean why wouldn't you celebrate a TBP win over anyone lol, i'm not a fan of Bristol but I would've been very happy with that

Interested to see how Sanderson grows as a head coach right now I can see similarities to Gustard at Quins though
They mentioned it pre-game, but I think he should probably be a head coach not a DoR - obviously just wants to do the rugby stuff and not everything else,
Can't be easing going from defence coach to head coach....plus everything else on top

They mentioned it pre-game, but I think he should probably be a head coach not a DoR - obviously just wants to do the rugby stuff and not everything else,
Can't be easing going from defence coach to head coach....plus everything else on top

Did they.
Honestly thought he was Head Coach anyway.
I know Tigers binned the position after Murphy now we just have Borthwick and his two guys to handle the back end.

Did they.
Honestly thought he was Head Coach anyway.
Aye, he did an interview with BT during the week where he said he was surprised at how much off field stuff the DoR has to do, and while he did emphasise he's still loving his role they thought it was obvious he just wanted to be out on the training pitches all day not having to do whatever else DoRs have to do as well

Maybe Dimes will get bored of Worcester and come back and do the paperwork for Axe,
He always wanted to be DoR but ended up coaching more because we always went to **** when he went into the boardroom

Now to wait for Sanderson's 60 minute video about Barnes' performance.

Bit fortunate a couple of times in build up but Quins' intent is clear

And just on cue; around 70% to Quins.

Exeter doing the opposite of last week vs Bris. Be interesting to see if their D holds. Quins very enjoyable to watch.

Will Kenningham go to 6 when Will Evans is back?
Don't rate Lawday, but not sure how balanced that would be, though I'd love to see it tried - think Quins pack (despite being pretty unstoppable atm) is a decent 6 away from invincibility

Will Kenningham go to 6 when Will Evans is back?
Don't rate Lawday, but not sure how balanced that would be, though I'd love to see it tried - think Quins pack (despite being pretty unstoppable atm) is a decent 6 away from invincibility
Lawday has been really good this season but unsure if it's just a purple patch or he's actually just got good

Green caught napping there,

I'd say ball watching but he'd completely lost where it was - great offload from the ground/line by Slade

That's a crap penalty,
Genuine competition in the air

Hate how they decide whether or not the chaser is legit going to catch it after the fact, as if the player thinks he's not going to and is just jumping for the hell of it
Beaten to it =/= Not in a realistic position to take it

Evened up with Quins' multiple offside offences being totally ignored eventually resulting in turnover pen

Latest posts