• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 14

I just tried to get VPN working with Peacock (Android web browser) and seemed it detected VPN.

Anyone here using it successfully?

Nice win for us at warriors, again not a full 80 but enough.
Bar tigs hotting up for 4 from 2nd to 7th in it for me.

I'm absolutely over the moon with that result as I was worried it would be a banana skin especially with the kick off being moved.
The next two games are going to be crucial given it's the two sides immediately below us in the table.

It's also the first time in 14 seasons we've won at least 5 away league games!

I hope I don't sound like a football fan here but if Dean is in charge next season I won't be attending any games.

He's actually just said...we never do well in January or February!!!!

Really?

I hope I don't sound like a football fan here but if Dean is in charge next season I won't be attending any games.

He's actually just said...we never do well in January or February!!!!

Really?
When a team isnt doing well getting rid of the coach isnt normally the answer but Falcons have been low in the table for so many seasons that change maybe is needed.

When a team isnt doing well getting rid of the coach isnt normally the answer but Falcons have been low in the table for so many seasons that change maybe is needed.
I actually don't care what position we are...I'm not a deluded fan, we wont be challenging for the league. But we have probably the strongest squad in 10 years plus...and an amazing academy and yet on the pitch we look like strangers.

That's down to Dean and the coaches simple as that!

Enoughs enough. He'd had 10 years now and we're no further forward.

Bye bye.. and judging by the falcon's forum even some of the strongest Dean fans are now saying time to move on.