• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 14

I actually don't care what position we are...I'm not a deluded fan, we wont be challenging for the league. But we have probably the strongest squad in 10 years plus...and an amazing academy and yet on the pitch we look like strangers.

That's down to Dean and the coaches simple as that!

Enoughs enough. He'd had 10 years now and we're no further forward.

Bye bye.. and judging by the falcon's forum even some of the strongest Dean fans are now saying time to move on.
No, im actually agreeing with you. Think of previous coaches this has happened too. Mallinder, Diamond sure theres more that i cant think of(been a long day watching Chiefs lose at the game). My point is on both they had done alot for the clubs but it was time to move on from them. Its not they were doing bad, its doing doing bad with a squad that should do better. Same with Dean move on, get a new coaching set up and rebuild.

Its not exactly like he's had one bad season and your kicking off.

@Geordiefalcon - I saw Brantingham made his debut last night at tighthead. I thought he was a loosehead?

@Geordiefalcon - I saw Brantingham made his debut last night at tighthead. I thought he was a loosehead?
He is!!!
It's these things by Dean that just leave you scratching your head...

Our other young LH conrad Cade at least played at Lh..

Edit..
Apparently young Phil can play both sides..but LH is his prime position.

Edit

Last edited:
He is!!!
It's these things by Dean that just leave you scratching your head...

Our other young LH conrad Cade at least played at Lh..

Edit..
Apparently young Phil can play both sides..but LH is his prime position.

Edit
Entertaining to hear Phil had his own cheerleader squad in the stands last night too.

Nice try. Looks good when you beat the fullback, but I'd rather players just use the extra man and score the easy try!

Sale have been dangerous with ball in hand the whole time, that's just the first phase they didn't drop it

Fantastic strength, but poor tackling.

Why though did Maxwell-Keys warn Sale about players in front of the ruck when kicking. He told Ross to stop at the time and he didn't. That's not a warning after, that's a penalty at the time.

Latest posts