• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 15

Bookies should make Chiefs underdogs @ SandyPark more often. About the best half they've had all season.
Schickerling always catches the eye.

Mike Williams off with a (right) knee injury - looks like lateral collateral ligament to me.

Otherwise, Sarries have our scrum on toast, but Bath actually looking more threatening in phase play, but (as ever) horribly incapable of converting pressure into points.

Disappointing to lose that conceding 2 tries in last 2 mins.
Can't see Chiefs in top 4 now, especially with all players away.
Promising players coming through if today is anything to go by.
Can see Maunder jnr overtaking Maunder snr soon.

First half, Sarries were simply outmuscling Bath, but our backs were doing their best to even things up, albeit with our usual inability to convert pressure into points.
Inevitably there's only so long that can last for, and being outmuscled up front will always lead to a high penalty count - which gets you less leeway from the ref.

Half time was when heads dropped, systems failed, penalites skyrocketed, and Sarries were gifted an extra gear (not convinced they found it, more that we dropped away)

The flags on the touchline are literally being blown over,
This is gonna be a messy one

Quins going in 10+ pts down at half time

GIF by DeviantArt

Dreadful by Sam James, but what a hit by Tuilagi.

Jeeze, Manu and Faf instantly doing Manu and Faf things

Think Faf picking Cares pocket was more impressive than the tackle

Quins backline can't do much, the forward dominance of Sale is completely writing the script of the game.

Tempest always has been the best person you can have on the pitch when losing. Seems to make so many poor calls for teams that are being well beaten

Really happy with that. I know it was a weakened Quins on a bad day, but you can only play what's there and I thought it was a good 5 point performance and getting Faf and Manu back fit is all you could ask for

Very happy with that,
If Raffi isn't in the England 23 next week he should sit out for three years and go play for Ireland or something

Latest posts