• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 17

Was a bit of a mess but it shows how much a front row smackdown will get you out of just about any problems in the end

Reminds me of when Saracens used to have daylight between them and 2nd place
I'm sure there are no other similarities between the two sides, though
Back when they were at the height of their wage bill powers?

Ironically and sadly these aren't even the years they think we went over the cap…
Isn't the bigger irony that it's the years when Leicester were close to being relegated. At least Sarries won when they cheated. If Leicester are found guilty it will be cheating and being **** at the same time.

A BP win tomorrow and Chiefs go 5th 2 points off 3rd....id say thats not half bad given how inconsistant weve been, plus injuries plus internationals. I mean with Sarries losing to Lirish then 54 points that they are on isnt out of reach even if a big ask.

the difference between 1st and 2nd is the same as the distance between 2nd and 8th(prob 9th by end of the day)
My prediction by the end of the season is
Tigers obv
Sarries obv
Quins post 6N as weather improves and they have Smith Dombrandt Marchant back then they will do as they did last season and come strong.
Chiefs. Again post 6N they should have back(from 6N/injury) LCD, Skinner, Hill(hopfully), Ewers Simmonds, Slade, Nowell,Hogg. You slot them back in and i think Chiefs gunna Chief.

Wasps could be a interesting one 1 watch given a back 5 of
Launch Fifita
Barbs TWillis(8) JWillis.

Even if they win today I think Exeter have left it a bit late. 4th playoff team will probably be Gloucester or Sale, possibly Wasps.

How did JWillis do? So great for him to be back.
Came on at 44mins. Got through plenty of work, slowed ball, one rip in the tackle to get possession back, some decent carries and I don't remember him missing any tackles. I posted a bit on the prev page as well

Outta nowhere!

Hodge should've stopped him, though - had more than enough time to get a bit closer and wrap him rather than diving at nothing