• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 17

You should be able to beat us TBH
Especially if we don't get our England players back.

Hoping Burns is up for it and gets revenge on Craig fear Burns is up for it and tries too hard to force it.

I wish Prem rugby had 10th of the relevance that the NFL has no Prem rugby on ITV despite no six nations just screams short sighted, Quins v Wasps or Irish v Sarries would've been perfect,

You should be able to beat us TBH
Especially if we don't get our England players back.

Hoping Burns is up for it and gets revenge on Craig fear Burns is up for it and tries too hard to force it.

I wish Prem rugby had 10th of the relevance that the NFL has no Prem rugby on ITV despite no six nations just screams short sighted, Quins v Wasps or Irish v Sarries would've been perfect,
Will be interesting to see how rugby league does on channel 4

What relevance it has now doesn't matter, NFL is a sport designed for adverts. TV companies are going to force it through regardless

Wasps losing Barbeary and Launchbury to England and Shields to injury is going to hurt us, especially as Quins retain Marler.

Our backrow is looking a little thin this week as Shields/Youngs are out and T/J Willis aren't being rushed back in even though both are training (Tom post HIA/Jack post knee). So backrow looks like a combination of Fifita, Morris, Curran, Carr with Gaskell and Stooke making up the row. I'd pick Fifita, Morris, Carr with Curran off bench.

Is it me or has Fifita's form dropped off a cliff since his move to Scarlets was announced?

Maybe he's had a couple of ****ling injuries and been rotated but reckon he will still come good.

Quite expensive at £5 a game.
So let's just take steaming BTsport with a BT subscription, that's £25 a month for 3 games a week, but sometimes 2 or even 1.

You then would have to pay £5 extra if your team wasn't shown or £7 for the rest. If you want to watch all the games then there are 26 rounds then you need 10 months of BT sport and 26 rounds at £7, which totals £432.

How much for a VPN and stan sport?

Is it me or has Fifita's form dropped off a cliff since his move to Scarlets was announced?
I was also thinking that i reckon Marler returning to Quins is based off some compassion for him as he's always said he wants to go and see his family. Eddie may have a soft touch.

twitter-post.png