• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 24

Newcastle Falcons team to face Sale Sharks (Friday, 7.45pm, AJ Bell Stadium)

15 Alex Tait,
14 Adam Radwan,
13 Ben Stevenson,
12 Matias Orlando,
11 Mateo Carreras,
10 Joel Hodgson,
9 Cameron Nordli-Kelemeti;

1 Trevor Davison,
2 George McGuigan,
3 Richard Palframan,
4 Philip van der Walt,
5 Sean Robinson,
6 Gary Graham,
7 Will Welch (captain),
8 Callum Chick.

Replacements: 16 Jamie Blamire, 17 Kyle Cooper, 18 Mark Tampin, 19 George Merrick, 20 Carl Fearns, 21 James Blackett, 22 Will Haydon-Wood, 23 Luther Burrell.

Referee: Jack Makepeace.

Strange Grayson has been picked to start arguably Saints' biggest game of the season. They've practically ignored him all season.

We could be in the situation that our starting 10 and our reserve 10 have already "left" the club. WHW is going to Wasps and nothing has been heard of about Joel Hodgson yet....

Full strength for Tigs. Reports of Montoya's death exaggerated

FRgKpDEWQAEiQF6

FRgTMTaWQAAxeMZ

Hill at 7 and Kvesic at 8 is weird, especially when they've said Hill is going to focus on 8 next season
I know Kvesic has played mostly 8 recently but realistically he's still a 7

Well if can't enjoy a half of rugby as much as this then frankly your sad.
As a saints fan looks like we stuffed injury wise come end of game .
Could be 40 plenty v 40 plenty.
Need the 5 to stand a chance to be number 4 me thinks.
However great to watch these two teams lose to more organised teams.
But fantastic to watch.

As a complete neutral who doesnt have his team playing this weekend and is completely unbiased...Come on Quins! ;)

I do like the ref in the Sale game (Jack Makepeace), not sure if I've seen him before/can't remember him if I have

Does Furbank actually get hit in the head there? It doesn't look like it on that back angle?

Whiplash yes but it looks to me like he hit the ball/shoulder and his head snaps back with the force of it

5pts is what we needed to keep any faint shred of hope for top 4 alive, and we got it, so can't argue with the game on that aspect but it was a pretty poor performance - Racing might hit triple figures next week

lol @ Care

he's lucky that Carley wasn't looking at the screen as he ran off cause he was definitely calling him every name under the sun

What a game get in saints biased best match if season so far.
If Grayson goes Falcons get a decent 10 out played Smith tonight.