• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 24

Jesus Christ, Bath are an embarrassment. We need to be relegated because clearly the tossers at the top will refuse to recognise just how bad things are.

The Simpsons GIF

Why are Bath so bad? They must have really dropped off from last year, and is Van Graan really going to be able to make any difference?

That was hands down the worst Bath performance at our place I've ever seen. I think the only fight they showed was when Tom Dunn had that pen reversed.
When we scored our second try I knew that we would win but even then I wasn't expecting by that much!

Wonder if Underhill's had any speculative calls from other clubs. With a World Cup coming into view he's going to want to be playing in a better team than this.

More to the point, with the amount of tackles he has to make in such a crap defence, it's not the best place for someone with his concussion history.

I'm just staggered at how the coaching team are putting in repeated record worst performances and yet somehow are still there. Hooper on particular has got to bloody go. I'm at the stage of going full Brit and writing a strongly worded letter to the club...

I fully expected to see a resignation announcement this morning. Embarrassing that Hooper hasn't fallen on his sword after that …

I only realised yesterday that Hooper is still in contract next season - I'd just presumed JvG was coming in to replace him not work with him, and that's why he was still around despite the results

I only realised yesterday that Hooper is still in contract next season - I'd just presumed JvG was coming in to replace him not work with him, and that's why he was still around despite the results
Seriously? There is a possibility of Hooper staying? What kind of clowns honestly think that is the right thing to do?