• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 14

Don't how true it is but I've seen people saying on social media that a number of chiefs players have flu and that's why they're missing

A mix, I think. They've probably accepted that they won't beat Sarries so are resting players ready to really attack the next few games.
But Sarries proved they can be beaten last week and now is the time to go big and i know players need rest but this is a big game in terms of rivalry...its abit **** for the fans, i get it i just dont really like it in these games.

Don't how true it is but I've seen people saying on social media that a number of chiefs players have flu and that's why they're missing
If thats the case its a different story to my previous message.

"Newcastle with a really good record here at the Rec in recent years"

Them and everyone else...

Surely George got away with that it was direct head contact? More put of consistancy than i want more yellows.

We need to score again whilst we're on top...

Good tackle by Attwood and Hill there.

Do you mean the dropped ball knock on rhat should never have been.
That, a couple of not rolling aways where the player rolled the instant they hit the floor (and were nowhere near the ball) and 1 that I assume is my misunderstanding of a yellow card for tackling the ball carrier.

And that's just the mistakes against Bath.

ETA - whereas that one actually wasn't rolling away (until too late; although a distance from the ball) and results in a turn over for Bath - no idea

We should be further ahead at half time.

Some ferocious bath tackling..
Same again please lads.

Deserved lead by Sarries, thing George should have been reviewed for shoulder to head but still its a deserved lead.

Our set piece has been terrible, bad lineouts, beaten at the scrum. Missing our whole first choice back row isnt helping.

Great training groud tap and go by Sarries 5m out for Christies try.

Jesus Bath's discipline is so ******* atrocious. I stopped watching for a while because I got so fed up of it. Come back and they are still doing exactly the same ****.

Latest posts