• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 16

Feel like Tigers vs Saints games always seem to happen when England players are away,
Considering it's as close to a proper derby as we have in rugby that feels like poor planning

Not sure how I feel going into the Bath game - performance vs Ulster was terrible, will that spark a reaction or knock our confidence?

Losing our internationals doesn't help, but if SiMac is back from his HIA protocols he covers Bev's absence nicely and Hill/Manu are contributing next to nothing atm. Will be weird having a side with no Curry in - I rate Dugdale very highly but his future lies at 6, not 7 - so our only proper breakdown threat will come from Akker (if he's back/starting)
In happier news: Ford may be available for this - he's back in full training now and this week will be the first where the physios get to make a decision as to whether he's ready or not

Irish vs. Quins should be entertaining, but a lot will depend on how both teams adapt to England absentees.

I'm assuming we'll still have Allan, but losing Smith, Marchant, Dombrandt, Murley and Walker will sting. IIRC, it's only OHC missing for Irish?

So do we get our Welsh players back for this game? Tshiunza, Jenkins ect will be very helpful.

Really not looking forward to another tigers clash when both of us aren't at full strength.

Finding it really hard to find anything good in rugby at the moment.

Arguably the strongest we can put out with the injuries and absences we've got atm
Looking forward to seeing Mills again - though I do think I'd have rather put out Curtis or Luke James, with an eye on the future

Ford not quite where he needs to be (something about needing to test "above peak game intensity") so will be next week, or at worst week after

Less than a minute in and Dickson has already made a terrible call,
The only "side" he landed on was the side of his head - that's a red card

Less than a minute in and Dickson has already made a terrible call,
The only "side" he landed on was the side of his head - that's a red card
Red card, but...
I bloody hate the wall of offside defenders preventing competition that's so far OTT this season.

Which means that Butt should have pulled out, and is lucky to be coming back on again.

Are we playing forward passes based on movement compared to the ground, regardless of momentum, now?

By definition, if the passer overtakes the path of the ball massively, and whilst decelerating,it can't have been forwards to his momentum.

Oh yeah, Karl Dickson.
Sorry

Instant impact from Obano, if he can stay fit he could/should make the RWC squad

Another broken England scrum half? Quirke looks like a different player in ways more than one.

Should've left Warr on for the 80, blowing or not
Looks like we switched off completely after getting the BP try, Bath came out fired up the hilt after half time and their strength from the bench has been telling

Instant impact from Obano, if he can stay fit he could/should make the RWC squad
He was playing an absolute blinder in the first game of season vs Bristol. I was gutted for Obano when he went off (but it did help us in context of match) as it didn't look good at all and he definitely should be involved with England if he can find that form again.

2013 mtv movie awards celebs GIF

That was some finish. Had them barfers as down and out first half, can't imagine Sanderson will be too happy with letting them back in but seemed to mean a lot to both teams come final whistle.

Wow just watched Bath vs Sale Sanderson will be upset with the second half although if Rob had his kicking boots it would never have been that tight.

Latest posts