• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 16

As much as I'd like it to only be the British Lions, until it is anyone who says it is a stain.

So, by all accounts, all round good guy Phil Dowson - **** you.

As much as I'd like it to only be the British Lions, until it is anyone who says it is a stain.

So, by all accounts, all round good guy Phil Dowson - **** you.
You heard it here first kids: @Le Frére Alpha supports the reunification of Ireland...into a solely British ruled island
Union Jack GIF

All 3 of the chiefs back 3 its great to see back themselves but also sometimes look like they should be offloading not take contact. Hodge is sometimes great at making an oppotunity then making the wrong decision.

Geographically it still wouldn't be the British Lions. Do better

Should have seen red there imo
It would be if Ireland is simply incorporated into England rather than being treated as a separate nation in a union. For full details, speak to the Welsh.

Pure accident, both players were looking at the ball carrier. Yay common sense prevails.

Very good decision. Wondered if it was foul play by VRR if anything

Fewer mistakes by Chiefs but still finding a way to win ugly. I don't mind kicking it back to a team who starts it, we've got a high boredom threshold. It's promising to see Skinner growing back into the 10 shirt and Fisilau getting lots of action.

3rd place for now and we're all over the shop - we'll take it!

Good to see Arundell on the bench for LIrish, was gutted when he got injured as he seem such a talent.

Irish look up for this 😬
Though Quins are Quins, can't count them out until the 80th mins

What a crap decision, clear contact with the head, no bend at the waist
Initial contact on the upper chest but still smashed the guy in the face - mitigated down to yellow for me
Never in a month of Sundays is that play on

That is the dumbest, most cynical knock on I've seen in a long time.

Irony is it he FP being against a player who shouldn't be on the pitch.

Latest posts