• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 22/23 - Rd 5

Wasps get marched back for backchat yet Saints never did for all the crap Biggar was spewing, couldn't make it up...

Derek Jeter Sport GIF by YES Network

Atkinson has been class,

Saints all over the place, and they're pretty well settled in their side, it's wasps that are having to give starts to whoever turns up with their boots on game day

With a man advantage for 14mins you'd have to fancy Saints to make up the 5pt deficit.

Even if it wasn't straight red it would've been a yellow because it's a PT and a yellow for the tackle in the air, so it adds up
Right decision

The idea that how I guy lands matters is wild to me. It should be about the amount of recklessness in the tackle itself.

Well didn't expect much but it wasn't a thrashing.

On to the next game.

Lol at BOD that lying on the ground is no different to most of NH 22 defenses Wasps haven't scored from.

Saints just don't want to win this,
Decision making is absolutely shocking

Really need to deal with the restart, it's really been poor.

Couldn't make it up, utterly incapable of closing a game out.

Enjoyable as a neutral. Sleightholme MOM? Weird. I would have gone for Willis.
Rarely goes to someone on the losing team though, if Wasps won I don't doubt he would have had it.

Gutted beyond belief, we really can't close games out. Most important thing from today though is this.

Hard to close a game out with a numerical disadvantage and a small lead. Saints probably made it harder than it ought to have been.

Last edited:
Saints hat on its like s#@ting your pants every game.
We are great to watch if your a neutral but God is it heart stopping as a fan.
7 away from home in 2 games take that.
We will struggle for top 4 as far more consistent sides, but it's a fun roller coaster.
Maybe near top of points and points conceded come end of season.

Latest posts