Premiership rugby team of the season 2023/24

LeinsterMan (NotTigsMan)

G.O.A.T
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leicester

A lot of sale fans not happy about no Sharks players (a lot being like all 10 of them)

Honestly outside of maybe Curry not sure who would be on it, and even then I would say Evan's is more unlucky than Curry

Yeah, I don't get who of ours would really be in - that patch after Christmas was long enough/bad enough to put a huge dent in everyone's chances, even BC who has been consistently great when playing, there's just too much competition in those spots to allow for a slump. Should be Evans over Earl though, think Earl's best games have been in an England shirt this seasons, which shouldn't count towards this team

Only one I'd put in serious contention is Roebuck vs IFW - both scored the same amount but IFW been more eyecatching/individually brilliant rather than playing the gameplan well like Roebuck, so no real arguments tbh

Posted this in the England thread then realised it's probably much more appropriate in here (my thoughts are pretty similar to Olyy's):

I'm Earl's biggest fan but he's only started 7 Prem games for Sarries this season and his club form hasn't been anywhere near as impressive as his international form. I can think of a handful who should be in there above him.

Just to add insult to injury. Someone has decided the Sale result and they have no fansScreenshot_20240522_232411_Samsung Internet.jpg

Times team of the season agrees with 1 - 4, 9, 11, 12 & 13.

Pack completed by Batley, Gonzalez, Pepper and Dombrandt. Russell at 10, IFW at 14 and Furbank at 15.

(And not that I'd ever say it to his face, but has anyone ever seen Wiese and Oliver Hardy in the same room? Obvs ignoring the logistics of Hardy having been dead since 1957. I just seem to pick up on some loose facial similarity).

Premiership Rugby team of the season: Tyrone Green (Harlequins); Immanuel Feyi-Waboso (Exeter), Henry Slade (Exeter), Benhard Janse van Rensburg (Bristol), Ollie Sleightholme (Northampton); Fin Smith (Northampton), Ben Spencer (Bath); Fin Baxter (Harlequins), Curtis Langdon (Northampton), Thomas du Toit (Bath), Rusi Tuima (Exeter), Alex Coles (Northampton), Courtney Lawes (Northampton), Ben Earl (Saracens), Jasper Wiese (Leicester).

Latest posts