• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

preordering?

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
Nah im not woried bout the cover, im also ordering the pc version from gamesman here in nz, so il have 2 diffrent covers!! and also the english version will work fine on our ps2's. Just the american ps2 games wont work on ours. So anyone ordering from the US then dont think it'll work on our nz ps2's. It'll be cool to have 2 covers.......

Originally posted by mickyb@Feb 20 2005, 09:55 AM
Try Play.com Its £31.99. That includes Free delivery!!! That works out to $83.8 NZ dollars!
How much would shipping cost to Australia do you reckon?

Originally posted by Wally+Feb 20 2005, 11:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Feb 20 2005, 11:28 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-mickyb
@Feb 20 2005, 09:55 AM
Try Play.com  Its £31.99. That includes Free delivery!!! That works out to $83.8 NZ dollars!
How much would shipping cost to Australia do you reckon? [/b]
I think the free delivery means its including shipping!!!! wouldnt ya think??
<
............... of course if thats only free delivery to anywhere in the uk, international not included!!!! But i wud say its included in the $83.8......
<

Originally posted by nui1stxv+Feb 20 2005, 01:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nui1stxv @ Feb 20 2005, 01:39 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Wally@Feb 20 2005, 11:28 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-mickyb
@Feb 20 2005, 09:55 AM
Try Play.com  Its £31.99. That includes Free delivery!!! That works out to $83.8 NZ dollars!

How much would shipping cost to Australia do you reckon?
I think the free delivery means its including shipping!!!! wouldnt ya think??
<
............... of course if thats only free delivery to anywhere in the uk, international not included!!!! But i wud say its included in the $83.8......
<
[/b]
I highly doubt they'd ship free to anywhere in the world.

I posted that they wouldn't work on NZ machines because of the note besdie the game on the ordering screen of Play.com for Rugby 2005 on PS2 but I could be wrong....

see, I didn't realise the note was for American systems....So sould be wrong in the sense that if NZ ones are PAL then I guess it's sweet. Is this the case?

I will order from England with alternate cover (so f'ing what!?) if someone can confirm or deny that the English/European PS2s are exactly the same as the NZ ones...? Would be so grateful if anyone had a definitive answer on that one.

<
<

Will pay air freight if all is on order - worth it two relieve an extra two weeks wait (hell, even one!)

Los Lover..are you really gonna order it from overseas?

If you are then PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON YOUR FELLOW NEIGHBOUR!! Jesus said "Love thy neighbour as you love yourself" (gee I am getting desperate). Hook me and Chiro in bro!! Please...oh God please......We'll do (almost) anything to play it early!!! Oh Los........extend your hand of mercy to us!! We need to play it ASAP!!! We'll be indebted to you for life!!!!! Please Los!! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssee!!!

Funny how in Auckland now that they are running trailers on it there is a buzz of expectancy happening...damn there goes our jump on the opposition.....please Los, we need your help to get ahead of the crowd and to stay on top. I can give you the training competition of 20+ years gaming experience, Chiro can give you....lots of pizza. Please Los!!! Oh God please!
<

i juss pre ordered and they gave me a free show bag with heaps of free bees!

in it were demos and game guide for ea sports rugby 2005!

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by sanzar@Feb 19 2005, 05:49 PM
If you pre-order it from EB Games (yeah, I know they're evil) you can get it for $89.95 by itself, $39.95 if you give in 2 XBOX/PS2 games or for as low as $9.95 if you trade in 3 XBOX/PS2 games... Now, I personally will be trading in Rugby 2004, WCR and MGS2 to get it for $10! As I know for a fact I won't ever play any of those games again...
lol! I'm trading in Rugby 04, WCR and Moto GP 3.

Yeah, I remember they had that deal for Halo 2.

However I don't think they take as trade in certain games. If you see the deal and read the fine print you will probably see *conditions apply. I think the games they take are ones that are quite well sought after at the time, rather than ones that have gone out.

Who cares...I am sure if R2005 were worth $250 we would still go and buy it!

I'm pretty sure you can trade any games in, as last time I went to EB, I traded in Project Gotham Racing towards GTASA.

i pre oredered it from games wizard and im paying it for 70 bux they have a deal for it!!!
<
<
<
<

Haha!!!

Trying to find out whether it will play down here and when it would arrive. Have emailed Play.com and not had a return email yet.

Will keep posted.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 20 2005, 08:31 PM
i juss pre ordered and they gave me a free show bag with heaps of free bees!

in it were demos and game guide for ea sports rugby 2005!

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
hey kinkon
is that a rugby 2005 playable demo???

WELL...................??
Whats your take on th game kinkon???? or are you all cake???????
<
<

You just stirring Kinkon? If you're serious there must be playable demos out there now. Which would mean a download for PC shouldn't be too far away.

yeha iwould think a playable demo isn't far away i think most gaming mags will have them and a pc download about the time the super 12 startswould be my gues from a marketing poinf of view