• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Prison Break

Originally posted by dobrien7+Aug 1 2006, 06:24 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MonoTurd
@Aug 1 2006, 02:34 PM
the broadband thing we are on is the xtra one where you get 1GB a month of full speed and the rest of the month its pretty much dial up.

the 1GB is usually gone within the first week because me and my sister use it all the time

and yes ive been told many-a-time to change but its my mum whos paying for it and she doesnt want to change

and the point of my post is that i dont have a good enough speed to "get" the series.
Helps when you know someone who has the entire 1st series Mono... ;)

Glad to hear there are fellow fans that keep up with the states too, definitely watching this series week by week as soon as we can get the ep's :D [/b]
lol well we will discuss this tomorrow

Originally posted by Candyman+Aug 1 2006, 05:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Aug 1 2006, 04:09 PM
they only showed the first 3 seasons over here o_O
Yeah i know i was so gutted :rahh: I don't suppose i could borrow them off you woosah [/b]
your a bit far away to send them to :p

but it maybe possible

I loved it... season 2 starts aug 21, can't wait. Why was it shite Goth? I could watch the whole season again no hesitation - that's whats good about having it on your PC tongue.gif[/b]

I guess I just don't find any interest ina guy breaking into prison with a shite looking tattoo in the mood to break his brother out..

And oh boy, the wonder of *REMOVED*..:p

Originally posted by woosaah+Aug 1 2006, 11:02 PM-->
Originally posted by Candyman@Aug 1 2006, 05:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-woosaah
@Aug 1 2006, 04:09 PM
they only showed the first 3 seasons over here o_O

Yeah i know i was so gutted :rahh: I don't suppose i could borrow them off you woosah
your a bit far away to send them to :p

but it maybe possible [/b]
I am only in invercargill its not that far by courier and i don't mind paying for the courier

Originally posted by Goth Power@Aug 1 2006, 11:43 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
I loved it... season 2 starts aug 21, can't wait. Why was it shite Goth? I could watch the whole season again no hesitation - that's whats good about having it on your PC tongue.gif

I guess I just don't find any interest ina guy breaking into prison with a shite looking tattoo in the mood to break his brother out..

And oh boy, the wonder of *REMOVED*..:p [/b][/quote]
The rest of the world also can't find any interest in pasty faced White Boys from Iowa screaming like *****es.

Prison Break is awesome, but it's no 24.

thank god 24 sucks now imo. 24 went downhill after season 2.

prison break is awesome. watching it on nz tv at the moment each week very good show.

Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 7 2006, 08:57 PM
Whats so good about 24 "sucking" (Which it doesn't)?
24 is like lost. there is only so much that can be done before it becomes boring and that happened to 24 after 2 seasons.

prison break could end up going the same way but I think they will end it before they start to bore the auidence.

Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 7 2006, 08:57 AM
Whats so good about 24 "sucking" ?
Because she happens to be sucking for a full 24 hours. Kinda obvious.

Originally posted by esoj+Aug 8 2006, 10:26 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Aug 7 2006, 08:57 PM
24 is like lost. there is only so much that can be done before it becomes boring and that happened to 24 after 2 seasons.

prison break could end up going the same way but I think they will end it before they start to bore the auidence. [/b]
Still doesn't explain why your happy about it sucking.

And from memory the creators are saying Prison Break is only going to be 2 seasons.

Originally posted by Ripper+Aug 8 2006, 03:24 PM-->
Originally posted by esoj@Aug 8 2006, 10:26 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Aug 7 2006, 08:57 PM

prison break could end up going the same way but I think they will end it before they start to bore the auidence.
Still doesn't explain why your happy about it sucking.

And from memory the creators are saying Prison Break is only going to be 2 seasons. [/b]
Supposedly they are making 3... but the cast and stuff will be a lot different.

Ahh cool, I will try to watch them when I am not busy with the board...

The first series was Brilliant, So I am hoping the second one will be as good...

<div class='quotemain'>
2 Weeks till season 2 w00t
[/b]

Just watched first two eps of Season 2 Prison Break - and it's great!!! :cheers: :bravo:
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, i've watched them too - pretty good but it should get better as the season progresses... thank god for *REMOVED* :p

I ended up cheating and getting the first series off a mate. The action is so intense. So many twists and so much stuff goes wrong. Loving it.

Makes you want to watch the whole series one after another doesn't it? Don't know if I can wait a week between each ep for season 2 - don't have much choice though do I :p

Latest posts