• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro 12? Get the hell outta here - Guinness Pro 14: R.1

Excited to see what Jordan Larmour and Max Deegan can do. Hope James Ryan gets a chance to showcase his skills too. Exciting team.

This is exactly what I mean about not cutting games! Yeah, not a full strength team - but seeing some of the kids come on and play well can often be more enjoyable (at least for me) than watching an established star put in a 6/10.

Teams for Ospreys-Zebre game:
Ospreys: Dan Evans; Keelan Giles, Ben John, Cory Allen, Jeff Hassler; James Hook, Tom Habberfield (capt); Paul James, Sam Parry, Ma'afu Fia, Bradley Davies, Rory Thornton, Olly Cracknell, Justin Tipuric, Dan Baker.

Replacements: Scott Otten, Nicky Smith, Rhodri Jones, Lloyd Ashley, James King, Reuben Morgan-Williams, Sam Davies, Kieron Fonotia.

Zebre: Matteo Minozzi; Giulio Bisegni, Mattia Bellini, Tommaso Castello (capt), Gabriele Di Giulio; Carlo Canna, Marcello Violi; Andrea Lovotti, Oliviero Fabiani, Dario Chistolini, David Sisi, George Biagi, Derick Minnie, Renato Giammarioli; Giovanni Licata.

Replacements: Tommaso D'Apice, Andrea De Marchi, Roberto Tenga, Leonard Krumov, Jacopo Sarto, Guglielmo Palazzani, Tommaso Boni, Ciaran Gaffney

Just a reminder for anyone with access to the BBC iplayer that you can change your settings to Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to get live coverage of different games.

I believe Wales and Scotland are both showing Cardiff vs Edinburgh. If you watch live on BBC Alba you actually get an option to watch it in English.

NI coverage of the Ulster game is underway.

I'm can already see the pronunciation is going to entertain me haha.

Not a shabby start to a new era so far. Slightly surreal watching this. No disrespect to the Cheetahs but I think it is important that an above average Pro12 side can beat an under strength Cheetahs at home.

Cheetahs looking more coherent in their play than I was expecting with those 7s guys.

High balls targetting the 7s players. What can possibly go wrong? Cheetahs an absolute cut above so far.

I remember why the Cheetahs are hard to watch now, great try followed by some open gates.

Haha, commentator called the comp "Super 14". Crowd confused by rooting against the Orangemen.

Puzzled why Brace is reffing this one given the announcement of neutral refs. Only game with a ref from one of the two competing unions.

Treviso are easy like Sunday morning. They're getting blitzed by our young bucks. Maybe time to watch Ulster.

My stream cut out in the last 5 mins. What is the halftime score? And who looks like they have the upper hand ? From what I've seen the Ulster Pack is beating the Cheetahs pack but Cheetahs backs looking dangerous.

Ulster in control at the moment but you get the sense this game has more points in it for either team. Cheetahs yellow and poor defense cost them 14 quick points.
I did say they'd score a few good tries and lose by 15, hopefully the margin doesn't get any worse!

Leliafano is class, comes back from Leukemia and he's as assured as ever.

Latest posts