• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro 12 Round 21

Ben John, Jonathan Spratt, Tom Isaacs and Tom Habberfield would all struggle to get in even the Dragons lineup or Leinster second XV lineup. Simply not good enough to be challenging for trophies.

Yup, compare that to Beck, Bishop, Dirksen and Shane last season. There's no comparison.

Ospreys pack has been dire as well though..... Tipuric has done all he could mind.

Try from Mr Rory Bessshht.

Hasn't missed a throw this evening I think try of a maul.

And Hibbard went off early with a knee injury in this game....

Last edited:
Stevenson seems to be getting battered in the tackles here. Really rate him but not for his ball-carrying...

Dragons beat Munster 30-24 after a powerful second half from the visitors.
Great win, regardless of who was missing, etc.

Not liking this ref, missed a few things like tackling off the ball and tugging of shirts.

Edit: Is he serious? Ulster were going forward, what did Court do exactly I didn't see?

Scott Baldwin is just awful - 5 missed line outs in good attacking position... Ospreys really missing Hibbard

Scott Baldwin is just awful - 5 missed line outs in good attacking position... Ospreys really missing Hibbard

Yeah Baldwin really letting himself down today. I thought he'd developed into a decent player, but his lineout throwing has just fallen apart.

Not many Ospreys players have stood up to be counted though.

Referee is an arsehole, so many missed incidents. 34-18 to a ulster with 4 mins left.

Munster lost but great game by both sides and enjoyable. Considering our team and lads we had it was great experience and a tough game. CJ scored again and really is going to be a great player next season

John has potential, but the other three are simply dire. Habberfield should be Kahn's backup, but Tandy has no clue.
I agree on both points, although I felt Spratt was in quite good form going into this game (Even though I've never rated him in the slightest), but that might just've been him playing outside Beck. I had a proper rage fit against Rolland last night, but knew we continued to play the wrong gameplan. Do you have your entire backline injured, instead replaced by journeymen out of position? Yes. Do you have arguably the strongest pack in Europe? Yes. Ideal tactics- chuck the ball about without any real flair, talent or ambition. NO NO NO.

Just seen Trimble try last night majestic. And on Trumble why is there a different player for Ulster and Ireland? His form for Ulster over years is superb but then he doesn't do it for Ireland

How often does he get running opportunities like that for Ireland? Mostly he gets to defend and take crash ball. Even then, his last run for Ireland saw 2 tries in 5 games. It looks like Ireland don't trust Trimble to have a go, and that Trimble recognises he isn't trusted and it affects his confidence.

Yeah I think a lot is to do with his confidence he can't be trusted under the high ball at international level tbh. Also he plays a lot at 11 for Ireland and I think he is miles better at 14. It's a pity for him and he would bring something different from our other wingers but wing looks like somewhere we're decently stacked at the moment.

I thought Trimble was good in attack but I think his defense lacked somewhat, shot out off line and didn't tackle anyone which lead to a try.

The match on atm is great back and fourth rugby :)

Latest posts