• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro D2

Sadly not...he did in the 2 pre-season friendlies, but obviously the league is a different kettle of fish.

if he keeps working hard he may get his chance but nothing is ever given in both Pro D2 and TOP 14 as you probably well know.

Allez Beziers!!

Another good result last night although they were clinging on a bit at the end against the Oyo men. Nevertheless, 9 points from the opening 2 games against the two teams relegated from the T14 is a tidy start. Interesting to note though, that after the first 2 rounds of matches in Pro-D2, there still hasn't been a single away win......

not really, you should know by now that winning away from home in France has been longer than i can REMEMBER a definate NO NO, more times than not. Very tidy start by Beziers, but a long way to go they did thit last season but dropped off after Christmas as many do, but its points in the pocket which always relieves pressure later on and they could well be conteners at the end you will tell me when Karl gets his first run out.Hopefully he will get his chance.

Allez Beziers!!

Another good result last night although they were clinging on a bit at the end against the Oyo men. Nevertheless, 9 points from the opening 2 games against the two teams relegated from the T14 is a tidy start. Interesting to note though, that after the first 2 rounds of matches in Pro-D2, there still hasn't been a single away win......

Indeed a good result and great season start but, as Gaston, says it is a long season!!

How many ex MHR players or loan players do Beziers have at present in their squad?

I didn't watch it, but the first away match already makes me fear the worst for USAP's away performances. :(

How many ex MHR players or loan players do Beziers have at present in their squad?[/QUOTE]

I think 3 at the moment, at times there have been more, we are gettting the Georgian flanker back next season i think!!!!

not really, you should know by now that winning away from home in France has been longer than i can REMEMBER a definate NO NO, more times than not.

I suppose the exception to prove the rule is ASM winning 9 games each at home AND away last season?

CLERMONT ARE OFTEN THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE only need to count the number of finals nothing more to add!!!!!!!!!!!

CLERMONT ARE OFTEN THE EXCEPTION TO THE RULE only need to count the number of finals nothing more to add!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of last season's T14 and in particular, ASM.....there seemed to be a different approach to away games. Even Montpellier stormed the Marcel Michelin & strangled the life out of Clermont, but yes, its business as usual this season in Pro-D2. Beziers are away to Carcassone this week, so we'll see if they can buck the trend.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed a good result and great season start but, as Gaston, says it is a long season!!

Come on Tony.....just let me enjoy the moment.

Latest posts