• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Pro14 Semi Finals

Balacoune out - Lowry into full back, Stockdale moves to left wing from 15 and Ludik goes across to right wing.

Pity, he's slightly flown under the radar this season but he's been really good and will definitely be playing for Ireland in a few years.

Great try, good vision from Hastings and decent finish from Seymour.

17-3, Warriors lead at the 30:00 mark. So far, so good. :cool:

24-3, Warriors lead at halftime. They're playing great today! No rust at all after three weeks since their last match.

Last edited:
43-8, Warriors lead at the 69:00 mark. I expected a much closer match from Ulster.

This is one hell of a pumping. Glasgow really on song at the moment and looking like the complete package. Hastings' progress has been remarkable. Finn who?

Final Score - Glasgow 50 Ulster 22

Last edited:
Remember Joey was never a Leinster man. Just passing through on his way from New Zealand to his loving home

Had to give up my ticket for this because I'm working and desperately need hours rn, I'll be watching very nervously considering I'm off to Glasgow next week and there'll be a wardrobe dilemma if Ster don't bring it home!

A week ago, Luke McGrath was criticised for not kicking the ball out at the end of the first half. Hindsight is 20/20.

Today Leinster go for it with the clock in the red and come away with 3 points. Leinster have been doing that all season and more often than not, it's worked.

Great performance in the second half.

Best bit was Porter winning a few scrum penalties.

Van Der Flier, Conan and Ryan were our top players. (Conan and Ryan never seem not to be among the best players on the pitch).

Nice to see McGrath play well after last week, given how much a lotnof Munster fans hate him James Lowe scoring at the end was the icing on the cake.

Yeah, I was resigned to us losing by the end, but I feel like the prick James Lowe scored at the end just to make everyone miserable.

And Vunipola got the decisive try in the Saracens game too. The rugby gods just have to stick the needle in and make it hurt that much more.

Yeah, I was resigned to us losing by the end, but I feel like the prick James Lowe scored at the end just to make everyone miserable.

And Vunipola got the decisive try in the Saracens game too. The rugby gods just have to stick the needle in and make it hurt that much more.
James Lowe is genuinely a lovely guy. I suppose Peter O'Mahony is a d*** as well?

I wouldn't go equating the two.

Latest posts