• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Profile Changes: Please Read

If you had gone with Nelson Bays i would be with you :p

Well yeah! ... Nelson Bays! ... of course, but i'm not even sure if they play anymore ... gotta support the Makos in the ITM cup now :D

4 logo's added, 1 changed:

BC Bears.png

BC Bears

Chicago Lions.png

Chicago Lions

Ontario.png

Ontario

Rock Rugby.png

Rock Rugby

Wolf Pack.png

Wolf Pack

Really cool, Added the b & i logo as my supported team.
are some of these logo non rugby eg. american football because it looks like it.

Really cool, Added the b & i logo as my supported team.
are some of these logo non rugby eg. american football because it looks like it.

No, every team added is either Rugby union or league. If you have any questions about teams that have been added, I'll be happy to give you some information on them.

Some of you may notice that your club/nation selected in your profile does not appear on The Rugby Forum anymore, this is due to a major update. Not to worry, all you have to do is just go to your settings, then edit profile and select your favorite club or nation.

Keep in mind that almost all of the logos have been updated and there are plenty of new additions such as the British and Irish Lions, the Barbarians, and teams from the ITM Cup. There are now a whopping 400 + teams to choose from!

We hope that this hasn't been an inconvenience.

34q9ykp.jpg
xaqb7s.jpg
nohmk6.jpg
an0x1w.jpg
2r3fbm1.jpg

EXAMPLES

Fair play... really good selection. Was hoping to find Shane's new club though and wasn't there.

Mitsubishi Dynaboars... any chance of an update?

Hey, I didn't create the logo, must be some Japanese thing like you said haha. It looks horrible. But there it is, available to pick as your club badge.

Latest posts