Prom

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by edinburgh_gunner, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Was my prom a couple weeks ago, thought I'd mark my return to the forum with some pictures from that night. Had it at the poshest hotel in the city centre, everyone dressed up and looking sharp. Granted by the end of the evening quite a few were hammered though. After party was amazing too, all nighter with some streaking and 3.00am fry ups (though not at the same time cause that'd hurt). I was propping a few friends up come the end of the night and trying to get them home given i was the only sober one left, but good banter had by all!!

Anyways, some pictures:

Me and my girlfriend
    [​IMG]

Some of the boys

[​IMG]

Even though I don't drink I still managed to look drunk:
    [​IMG]

Leading the way with the songs:
    [​IMG]

Having the gun show felt:
    [​IMG]

At the after party with cool sunglasses on eating some crisps:
    [​IMG]

And this is only a tiny perecentage of the alcohol that some people drunk that night...
    [​IMG]

Anyway, thought I'd share that with you.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Hahaha, epic hair mate.

4. Good read. Ah... leaver's do's. Quality.

5. Hazey

Hazey Guest

Took my girlfriend to her prom last Saturday night, was dreading it a bit due to her knowing everyone/me only knowing a few faces, but luckily one of my best friends was there with a date, so we had a great time! Actually was a great venue, good bar :p and a pretty good disco, so had a belting time! :D

I didn't get to wear the skirt though... :p

6. Rugby_Cymru

Rugby_Cymru Guest

I couldn't have said it better myself if i tried.
    Your girlfriend must be very proud of your hair...because we are.

7. I went to a prom like that once. Didn't know many people there like. It ended with someone getting the Olympic Slam onto the dancefloor. Absolutely brilliant.

8. Hazey

Hazey Guest

?

For those not enlightened?

9. It's a wrestling move.

10. Hazey

Hazey Guest

Ah, that was my guess, but that's the sort of situation you could mis-understand sooo easily...

(You could have been a member of World Championship Freestyle Dance-Combo Team)

11. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mg_Z30j9ON0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mg_Z30j9ON0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Gives you a rough idea.

12. Rugby_Cymru

Rugby_Cymru Guest

As much as people say it's all acting you can't deny these men are awesome athletes/stuntment/performers

That was a spectacle and a very brave stunt.

13. Hazey

Hazey Guest

As far as their niche is concerned, I couldn't have put it better. This isn't the place to discuss how pointless it is...

14. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

He fed up though; he was attempting to hang himself. Damn roids.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!