• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Prom

• Thread starter edinburgh_gunner
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edinburgh_gunner

Was my prom a couple weeks ago, thought I'd mark my return to the forum with some pictures from that night. Had it at the poshest hotel in the city centre, everyone dressed up and looking sharp. Granted by the end of the evening quite a few were hammered though. After party was amazing too, all nighter with some streaking and 3.00am fry ups (though not at the same time cause that'd hurt). I was propping a few friends up come the end of the night and trying to get them home given i was the only sober one left, but good banter had by all!!

Anyways, some pictures:

Me and my girlfriend
16203885a4798007427l.jpg

Some of the boys

16203885a4798007374l.jpg

Even though I don't drink I still managed to look drunk:
16203885a4798026526l.jpg

Leading the way with the songs:
14810213a4721178770l.jpg

Having the gun show felt:
14810213a4721081559l.jpg

At the after party with cool sunglasses on eating some crisps:
14537036a4701218126l.jpg

And this is only a tiny perecentage of the alcohol that some people drunk that night...
69816823a4699794585l.jpg

Anyway, thought I'd share that with you.

Took my girlfriend to her prom last Saturday night, was dreading it a bit due to her knowing everyone/me only knowing a few faces, but luckily one of my best friends was there with a date, so we had a great time! Actually was a great venue, good bar :p and a pretty good disco, so had a belting time! :D

I didn't get to wear the skirt though... :p

Hahaha, epic hair mate. [/b]

I couldn't have said it better myself if i tried.
Your girlfriend must be very proud of your hair...because we are.

Took my girlfriend to her prom last Saturday night, was dreading it a bit due to her knowing everyone/me only knowing a few faces, but luckily one of my best friends was there with a date, so we had a great time! Actually was a great venue, good bar :p and a pretty good disco, so had a belting time! :D

I didn't get to wear the skirt though... :p [/b]

I went to a prom like that once. Didn't know many people there like. It ended with someone getting the Olympic Slam onto the dancefloor. Absolutely brilliant.

Ah, that was my guess, but that's the sort of situation you could mis-understand sooo easily...

(You could have been a member of World Championship Freestyle Dance-Combo Team)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mg_Z30j9ON0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mg_Z30j9ON0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Gives you a rough idea.

As much as people say it's all acting you can't deny these men are awesome athletes/stuntment/performers

That was a spectacle and a very brave stunt.

As much as people say it's all acting you can't deny these men are awesome athletes/stuntment/performers[/b]

As far as their niche is concerned, I couldn't have put it better. This isn't the place to discuss how pointless it is...

He fed up though; he was attempting to hang himself. Damn roids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts